Part Eight

Breaking News: another body was found this morning on Coney Island Beach. Police have said it's in the exact same conditions as the last two bodies that were found of young women, Police have said that it looks like there is a serial killer type of person going around and plead with the public to stay safe.

--

Things from last night are coming back to me slowly and I can remember some things from when Louis was walking me home but not much, I just hope that Harry didn't scare Louis off since he's actually a really nice guy.

Besides that I'm still wondering why Harry never even sent me a text to tell me he was busy and couldn't make it, especially since earlier that day he said he 'wouldn't miss it for the world'.

He's also never let me down before, I know its not been long since we've known each other or even started spending more time together but he could of at least sent me a text to say he was busy with work.

I'm just glad he's here now, I was really hurt yesterday and I'm impressed that he's trying to make it up to me and being grown up about the situation, most guy would get pissed off with me if I expressed my feelings being hurt over this situation, but not Harry.

I look out the window of his car watching all the different people go by while we drive down the streets of Brooklyn, I always try to figure out where their going or what they do for a living when I people watch, me and Gen tend to do it at work a lot when people come in.

Harry pulls his car over and parks in front of a small café called 'the greens', I unbuckle my belt and let myself out of the car "heyyy" Harry says in a whiney voice, I look back around in the car "I wanted to open the door for you" I shake my head at him and giggle.

"do you want me to get back in?" I raise a brow at him and smirk, he shakes his head and proceeds to get out of his side, I walk round to his side and stand beside him.

He places his arm over my shoulder which sent goosebumps down my spine straight away and walks us both in the direction of the small café, he grabs the door handle and opens the door for me to walk in first letting his hand place against my lower back.

I walk into the small place and its beautiful, its got maybe one or two tables down at the front but then it's got ladders which lead to an upstairs part, plants are scattered all over the place and I can see why its called 'the greens' but its lovely.

I smile up to Harry "this place is so cute how did you know it was here?" I question him, it hardly looks touched so I'm assuming that not many people know it's here.

"I used to live around here when I first moved out here and me on the owner are good friends" he smiles at me and then walks me over to a seat by the window, all the tables and chairs look so vintage and just old in general but in a good way not in the way like this mother fucker is going to break below me.