Chapter 72

Before starting the chapter I wanted to say I have a new book, it is about the Netflix korean series Sweet Home with Cha Hyunsu (Song Kang) as the main interest of the main character, the book is called The End Of The World, hope you can check that out and maybe even like it as much as this one!

Now, lets begin!

"Rita, Johnny" Athena smiled up at her children, who were there also incredibly impressed by being in front of her, well, almost, but I guess this was the closest they will ever be.

She was also smiling, but kept herself put as she saw Zeus looking at her.

Rita got closer to the sphere as Johnny was a gentleman and decided that she should go first, just like Doyoung, he had done the same before.

It was turning colors and now it was a grey color, and stayed there.

"Psychic"

She gasped as her tattoo started appearing on her arm, and then she stepped back so Johnny could get close to the sphere.

The sphere now was yellow, it had turned almost immediately and he was in a complete trance as he looked at it, Athena's eyes were filled with pride, as I guess she knows what kind of gift he will be given.

"Mind"

Athena clapped excited, and we all did the same, she looks proud and I could feel the love she has for her children.

"Taeil and Lucas" Apollo called his two sons and they both rose their gazes to look at his father.

Lucas is right beside me; I observed his expressions and I could tell he was nervous, I smiled at him when our eyes connected.

"Don't worry" I whispered his way, he gave me another smile and I pushed him forward a little, so he could get closer to the sphere.

Taeil came first, I guess as he is the older one, it seemed right for him to go first, and Lucas had no issues with it, so he just stood there and waited for his older sibling to get his gift.

The sphere became green, like a vibrant green, I was in a trance looking at it.

"Time"

His face was priceless, and I almost could tell mine was too, if his gift was controlling time, imagine how powerful can that be.

Now that I can think a little more about the gifts, I could tell that all of them are very powerful, and that every single one of them could be very dangerous.

A small hour glass appeared on his forearm with the word below it, and he got close to Lucas and patted his shoulder as they switched positions, and now Lucas was waiting for the sphere to determine what will he have.

It changed into a golden color, almost as if it was real gold, it also had small green lights, it was really beautiful.

"Reality"

His face was in utter shock, and I almost giggled at the fact that his mouth was wide open, but I restrained myself as I knew it wasn't proper, and now his tattoo formed as he stepped back and came by my side, still a little surprised, we all clapped once more.

"That's great!" I whispered to him in an excited tone, making him smile a little.

"Is weird, I wonder which one are you going to have" he mentioned and I nodded, I was also very curious.

"Also, as the only twins in the camp, we have decided to make Sorin and Sera a part of this" explained the god of the sun "as a tribute to my own twin, so please you two steps forward."