Chapter 15

"Lia, how you been?" asked Chenle.

"Hi Chenle, good and you?"

"Also, good" he smiled, so adorable.

"I'm glad, and how about Jisung? Is he getting better?"

"Thank Zeus he is, he has been awake some moments, but he is sleeping now, what happened the other day was a lot" I nodded, knowing what his body went through, it wasn't a fun one.

"That's nice" I smiled up and he smiled tiredly, I assumed he was exhausted.

"Yes, it is, they have been taking great care of him and maybe in a couple of days he will be out."

"I know he will be out sooner, he's a strong boy" he nodded as his eyes were closing, I giggled "go rest Chenle, I see you're dying to have some sleep."

"I better go before I fall anywhere" I nodded "I need some sleep, or at least until my body can regain some strength."

As the young boy was leaving, he bumped with Lucas, who coincidentally was also going out.

"Lucas!" I called him, making him look my way.

"Good morning Lia, what are you doing here so early?"

"Looking for you."

"And why would that be?"

"I promised you I would help you with your abilities and I thought that maybe we could start today."

"Sure, I finished here already, so we can start."

He was filled with eager, and I could tell just by the excitement on his eyes.

"Are the woods okay? There's lots of space and we can concentrate better."

He nodded agreeing.

"I was going to ask a child of Demeter to help me with a few things to guide you, but I guess now is not the moment to do so" I commented "we will start with something else, and then we could introduce you to the art of archery on another level."

"I already know the bases of archery" he affirmed.

"We will see about that" I declared "I need to see you in action, I just have Austin's words, and he's very nice as a warrior, but trust me, he was going easy on you."

"How do you know that?" he was intrigued, I could tell.

"Because he was the one who started training my dear friend Haechan, and he goes easy on his students, because he says everyone goes at a pace they can handle, and don't get me wrong, he is an incredible warrior, but a teacher, not so much."

And it was true, before Haechan and I were going to our mission he trained archery with Austin, but the lessons were cut because he needed intense training, and he wasn't getting those, so we decided to train together, fastening the training process a lot, as I was not going easy on nobody, specially myself.

"What do you mean?"

"He is a great warrior, but as a teacher he isn't too pressuring, so the advances are not fast, but rather slow" I explained "but if you want me to do this with you let me tell you that I won't go easy, I will push you to the limits, it can be harsh, but it's very useful" I stopped my track as I turned around to see him, he also stopped walking "I want to help you, but if you don't want your limits pushed tell me, and I will stop, I can't make you do anything you are not willing to do."

He stood there, it looked like he was meditating his thoughts, I knew that I could be quite strict, but it was the better way, I know how what kinds of things are out there and soft training won't do much if he is willing to go to a quest or if he gets involved in a prophecy, I will help him with all my capacities, but also make him better in the process, better than he thinks he will ever become.