Preface and Disclaimers

In the demigod perspective, being gifted could mean many things, but as having special abilities is so common, is nothing new the fact that a demigod can acquire a gift from their divine parent, making them already gifted, but, can any of them have what it takes to be the gifted?

To understand the true meaning behind the gifted actions and behaviors?

Is there anything that could be unforgiven?

Even if it is for love?

Or that reason off limits for extreme actions and betrayals?

Can you be the hero of your own story?

Or will you die trying?

Disclaimer; This story will be long and it will take place in the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series universe, basic greek mythology  knowledge required (although it is explained slowly as the story progresses), there will probably have cursing, violence, triggering situations and other mature content, be aware and understand, please don't comment like crazy when a curse word is used or when a situation is considered "too off hand" you can absolutely let me know if it is too triggering but please be aware that the plot happens because of something, you read at your own risk.

All the members of NCT 2020 will appear in the story, some will be from the beginning and some others will be introduced as the story develops, if you want to comment who is your favorite, it can help me decide who can the main character end up with, as the story will be focused on reverse harem (more than 2 male characters interested in 1 female character), please don't hate me or the story if the main character doesn't end up being with your favorite, I will try to please your opinions as much as possible, but also I have to follow the storyline I have already in mind.

Also, english is not my first language, if there are any mistakes, I am glad to read the constructive criticism and correct what I need to correct, but please be respectful, as respect is the first thing you should have in mind when writing a comment, think about how your words can affect others.

There will be hopefully weekly updates, maybe even twice a week, please be patience, I am in college and I have lots of things to do.

Please stay safe, I know these are difficult times.

Thank you! Enjoy!