Chapter 83

I could hear the wind going crazy and the rain pouring like there was no tomorrow, and my anxiety grew incredibly fast as I could only imagine what they're going through.

Standing close to the door, which was just beside a window, I was squinting my eyes, trying to look further, but the rain made it too blurry and I really couldn't see barely anything.

I was getting desperate, so in a fast motion, and without anybody having the chance of stopping me, I opened the door and went out in a rapid motion.

"Venelia!" Haechan screams were heard from the distance, but I didn't bulge at all.

The rain that was pouring down was almost painful, as it hit my body with force, it seemed more like it was raining needles than drops of water, as it was hitting the top of my body in a way that was almost too much to handle.

"Taeyong!" I screamed his name, but I was sure he didn't listen as the rain was so loud.

I looked behind me and saw Haechan on the door, he wasn't able to step outside as Taeil was grabbing him and Doyoung was also keeping an eye on him as he stood on his other side, not letting him go outside.

As the light shined on him, I could see he was moving his lips, but I wasn't able to understand anything he was saying, I could only guess he was screaming for my name and for me to go back, but I felt like I needed to be there.

I saw a figure on the floor, and I could almost affirm it was a person.

Running towards it I noticed it was Yuta, he was on the ground shaking, there was a piece of a tree branch beside him and I got quite concerned.

"Yuta?" I got closer to him and kneeled down completely, no response "Yuta!?"

The only response I got was him, still shaking on the floor, I am guessing from the cold weather, but also, I think it might be something else.

The sky was completely dark, but then a lightning shined all over and as I was looking at the ground, for a split second I saw in the watery floor a red color beside Yuta and right after a loud thunder was heard all over, which made the son of Nike flinch.

I got closer to him and soon as I touched him, I noticed that he was completely frozen, he should be as cold as ice could be, and I was afraid that he was going to reach hypothermia.

"Stay close!" I grabbed him and took him into my embrace, I wasn't too warm, but for sure I was warmer than him, also, as I saw something red, which could have been my imagination, I didn't want to take the wrong decision and think it might be another hallucination, as the last time I thought it was, it was completely wrong.

I saw a shadow that was moving his hands up, it was the only thing I could see.

If the wind was crazy before, it was going wild now, Yuta was shivering strongly and I could sense how his soul was debilitating, I wanted to do a shadow travel into the house, but acknowledging the condition he is in, I know he won't make it, and if he does, he will be weak for way too long.

I couldn't leave him like this, even if it was for some split seconds to go and get help, and I can't take him with me, he is too heavy and I was also afraid he might have any wounds, and I might make them worse.

Closing my eyes for just a moment, I prayed to the gods, this wasn't the last moments of Yuta, as I was truly scared for his life.

I heard a deafening scream, which made me jolt up and look over to the shadow, whom I now fully recognize as Taeyong.

The hurricane that was hitting us hard slowly was fading away, and as I kept my eyes on the son of Poseidon, I could see his tattoo in his forearm that was shining brightly, it was shining so bright that I had to close my eyes a bit.