Chapter 46

After all of us were here and I had presented Jungwoo to everyone, he seemed to blend in pretty well. Looking at all of them, I realized we were lots of people now, we were more than twenty people, and I liked it, the circle was growing bigger and bigger and it was nice.

Mr. D. and Chiron stood in the podium, ready to begin with the last meeting we will have, and I could see everyone being eager to start the game first thing in the morning.

We had all agreed that we would have the whole night for celebration after the reunion right here as it was the only place available, the children of Hephaestus had some tools that will help with the party time before the games, or the way I like to call it, crash of the titans.

I snickered at that, and Haechan looked my way, I dismissed him with my hand, gesturing him it was nothing.

In the morning, a son of Demeter, Damon, had come to my cabin, telling me that Chiron needed me in The Big House, and when I got there, Chenle was also there, Chiron asked me to be the head person for the red team in the opening ceremony along with the help of Chenle, and I agreed.

The centaur wanted me to do a small performance with shadows, and with the help of the son of Iris, we would astonish them with our show, he also announced there was going to be another two people, which are the representative from the blue team, I had no idea who could they be, but they would also have a presentation on their own.

We will beat their asses either way.

"Heroes, this will be the final meeting, which is considered the opening ceremony, that will take place at twelve o'clock, also there's a small surprise we have prepared for you" Chiron stepped forward and started the speech "we will have a visitor, who will talk briefly to all of you."

My eyebrows furrowed almost immediately, as I had no idea who was going to come visit us, and I thought the only surprise was going to be our performances.

I guess not.

Mr. D. and Chiron walked to the side of the podium, letting some space for the person that was going to arrive.

And then it happened.

A bright light was seen; it was way too bright for us to see properly.

I had to cover my eyes so they wouldn't get completely blinded by the light that was so potent.

Seconds passed, and the light scattered away, leaving a beautiful yet imposing woman, she was absolutely gorgeous, as her reddish long wavy hair flew with the wind, she had a long lavender color dress, and some jewelry on her, which decorated her outstanding features, her freckles were not too prominent, but made her look younger than she looked.

I opened my mouth in awe.

"Artemis, goddess of the moon, virginity and hunt" Chiron announced with a deep voice and we all stood up from our places to bow to the goddess that just appeared in front of us.

She had a smile on her face.

"Greetings to all you demigods present today" she saluted us "and Chiron and Dionysus off course as well."

She seemed so nice, it was incredible seeing her here, when the Olympians actually never visited us.

"I am visiting you this night because I would like to see the progress some of you have made, and even I would like to scout some of you to the group of huntresses I lead" she announced and I could see some of the half-bloods looking at her, admiring her presence as she spoke "in the games I will be looking upon you, and then make my choices."

"You're always welcome to stay in the eight cabin, or in The Big House if that's your desire" Chiron invited her and she nodded with a smile.

"I will only be here in the daytime, but thanks Chiron for the invitation, maybe one day I will." she made her way to the corner where the camp directors were and smiled up "Let's start the feast!" with her hands, she appeared some large tables filled with all types of food and drinks, along with some bonfires for us to sit around.

All of us cheered and clapped at her, thanking her for her kindness.

Minutes later we all were eating and drinking from the tables Artemis had prepared, it was more than we expected and I personally was very grateful, I know my next offers I will dedicate them to her.

My friends and I were walking around, looking at everyone having fun, and as we were too many people, we had split into small groups as it was easier, but still we were close.

I was walking with Chenle, Jungwoo, Haechan, Taeil and Renjun, it was a miracle that Taeil was here, but he arrived after the arrival of Artemis, I'm guessing one of his siblings announced that, and now everyone in the camp was here, enjoying the feast and the music that was provided by some magical instruments that were floating.

I felt some pair of eyes on my back, and as I turned around, I saw Chiron and Artemis speaking while they were looking my way.

As Chiron noticed my eyes on them, he motioned his hand on a calling motion, and I understood immediately, he wanted me to go there.

I was almost sweating by the thought of what they have been talking about.

And even worse, if I was the topic of conversation.

I told my friends I would be back, and then made my way to where they two were.

"Chiron" I saluted him "your highness" I bowed to Artemis and she smiled.

"Venelia Davis" she greeted and I almost gasped as I heard my name come from her "is very nice to meet you, I have been paying attention to you for a long time now."

"Hopefully you have liked what you been seeing" I continued and she laughed.

"Off course I have, why do you think I told Chiron I wanted to meet you personally."

"Me?" I looked over to Chiron and he nodded, letting me know it was true "why me?"

"Well darling, is not common that a daughter of Hades comes around, in fact, I think you might be the only one in all the camps" she stated and I nodded, a little surprised "also, I heard you were going to have a performance for us tonight."

"Is nothing really, also I am getting some help from Chenle, a son..."

"Of Iris" she finished my sentence "yes dear, I know, but I do want to see you in action and I know you will shine throughout the game."

Hi everyone! I wish with all my heart you are enjoying this story as much as I have because I really have! How are you guys doing? I am doing great because we literally just reached 1K! I can't believe it! I was a little sad because I thought maybe this story wasn't appealing at all, but we reached 1K and I am super grateful, thank you for all the love and support you have been giving to this book, I deeply appreciate it.

If you want to keep supporting this story, please vote, comment and share, it helps a lot, not only to me but also to other people who want to find these kinds of stories, also, there are other stories in my profile you can absolutely check out and hopefully like.

Please stay healthy and safe, the world is still crazy out there, take care of yourselves and others, spread love and positivity!

Read you soon!

-CL

December 14, 2020