Chapter 34

Haechan and I were lurking around, as Jaemin said we could do so, he was still figuring out what instrument that was and the proper way to use it.

A knock was heard on the door.

"Lia, can you get that?" asked Jaemin in the distance.

"Sure" I approached the door.

"Just make sure it isn't anyone who can bother me, I'm not interested" I laughed at his comment and got to the door.

"Who is it?"

"Johnny" answered the voice.

I opened the door, as Jaemin said before he was waiting for the son of Athena, they had lots of things to do.

"Hey Lia, how have you been?" he saluted me with a smile on his face.

"I'm great, you?"

"Great too, I'm glad your quest was a total success, and that you are now here outside."

"Sorry about that" I confessed "I was not in the mood."

"Understandable" he smiled "if you don't mind, I have some issues to resolve."

I nodded as I let him in, he saluted Haechan and approached Jaemin, they both sat down and started working on the box, we both decided to leave, as we knew that they might need their space.

[...]

It was almost nighttime, and I haven't seen anyone but Jaemin and Johnny, well, obviously Haechan too, but apart from that, I haven't seen any of our friends, which was a little odd, considering that we bump with each other very often.

I'm guessing everyone was eager to know about the news of the game of Capture the flag, which new announcements were going to be very soon, the siren hasn't sounded yet, but I am sure it will in any second.

"Are you tired?" asked Haechan.

"Not much" I replied as I was laying my head on his shoulder "just wondering."

"About?"

"The game, how fun it will be" I composed my posture and cracked my back, I grunted and he smirked "I bet the new rules are going to be amazing, Mr. D. can be very creative."

"I know; he has lots of spear time as he is always sober."

We laughed, it was true, Chiron solved our problems and was there to listen to us and be the counselor we need, but Mr. D. was another story, he was there looking at us, not too close, not too far, he was creative and fun, and also, he loved watching us play our games, it was his distraction, no wonder he is always there to see us every time there is a challenge or a game.

We were in the lake area, as we had our feet dipped into the water as we watched the sun go down, just like the old times, I like this very much, I had missed it.

The sound of the alarm was heard and as we both stood up to listen, I could see other demigods who were also doing the same, we all payed as much attention as we could to the message that was going to be stated.

"Demigods" started Mr. D. talking, well, this is new "all of you, come to the coliseum in fifteen minutes, we will be announcing the new rules and exceptions to the game of Capture the flag" we all cheered, excited about the news "also, Chiron and I have decided that we will rearrange the teams, as we have new cabins being inhabited and also lots of new campers, we will see each other soon, don't be late."

As the message was finished, Haechan and I ran to my cabin as I got a new pair of shoes, as mine got wet when we got to the lake; then we went towards the coliseum where lots of other demigods were, this game was meant to be only for us so we could train, so no wonder there are no satyrs, centaurs nor nymphs.

Haechan spotted some of our friends sitting together, and we headed that way, as we saw Lucas waving our way.

"Hello everyone!" I saluted all of them as we sat beside them, Haechan also did the same.

Mark wasn't here, and it was strange, he usually was with us, but since we came back last night, I haven't seen him, it was a little worrying, but I think he might be resting, as he got one of the worse parts as his leg got really hurt, hopefully he rested well.

We were a couple feet from the podium, where Chiron and Mr. D. would be standing at.

Also, as I thought about Chiron, I wondered if Renjun was still with him, as he had so many questions and was very curious about everything, I know he might be also eating his head alive as he thought about his divine parent, who we don't know who it is.

"Isn't that Mark?" asked Johnny as he pointed somewhere in the crowd.

"It looks like it is" answered Yuta with a small smirk.

I looked over and saw Mark, it was definitely him, he was being surrounded by three girls, they looked like daughters of Aphrodite as their beauty was astonishing, so much that it disturbed me, I was not liking this not so nice feeling on my chest, but I forced myself to ignore it.

"Mark!" called Lucas, but he didn't bulge.

"Bro, you coming?" asked Jaemin with a loud voice, but he looked our way and as he placed a hand in the air, letting us know he was going to be there for a while, then looked back to the girls quickly as he smiled, placing his hand down.

Maybe he didn't want to be with us, and it's completely fine, but it was not normal that he didn't even bother to say hi as he knows we were probably worried about him as we haven't seen him all day.

I thought he needed some time to rest, but I now realized it wasn't like that, he didn't needed rest from the quest, probably he just wanted to rest from us.

"I don't think he is" smirked Yuta "he looks like he's having fun."

Taeyong was next to Yuta and kept looking my way, as if he was trying to catch my attention, I know he wanted to talk to me, but I really haven't found the moment, maybe after this we could talk, I do want to fix everything with him as I knew he wasn't the one who tried to kill me the other day.

The coliseum was almost full and I could tell that in just a few moments, we will have the information about the game we have been eagerly waiting for.

Hello! New week and here is the first chapter of it, I hope you like it a lot, hopefully as much as I do, if you want to support this story don't forget to vote, comment and share, it really does make my day! There are also other stories in my profile if you want to check them out!

New things and new drama is going down! Not too much tho, but still something.

Please keep taking care of yourselves as the world is still upside down, your life is the most valuable thing, don't put it at risk, spread love and positivity.

Read you soon!

-CL

PS: I leave Kick it from NCT 127 in multimedia, because I really can't get over it as I love it sooo much, until today I listen to that song a lot! I'm obsessed! Hope you like the songs I am putting in multimedia and if you have any suggestions, leave them here! I would love to see the different styles of music you have.

October 27, 2020