Chapter 44

The day had almost come, tomorrow was the beginning of the Capture the flag game, we had had several meetings with all the leaders of each cabin from the red team, in which I got to know Jungwoo a little more, who was actually really nice with me.

Renjun has been getting better, he has been opening to me a lot more, and trusts me a lot too, which is amazing, I know he has been having some issues, so him being so open and sincere makes me feel happy, and even though he was sleeping still in my cabin, he ate with the children of Hermes, they were very secretive about everything, but it was right for them to be like that, as they are in opposite teams and any type of information that gets leaked can be determining in the game, as the strategies cannot be shared with anyone.

Kyla was going to leave in two days, so she will be just in the inauguration ceremony and the first real day, she will be the leader and the head of the cabin for those moments, and then Jungwoo will replace her in the leadership of the tenth cabin.

In one of the meetings, we agreed on choosing a leader, the head of the whole team, and surprisingly I was one of the candidates, and ended up getting chosen; I only agreed on being the co-captain with Johnny, as he was the second one who's got the most votes, I liked it like that as his calm personality can go very well with my explosive one, we can balance each other well, I believe we will work well together.

Nadia has been quite salty about me having the leading role along with her brother, and as much as her attitude was disturbing, thank Zeus she wasn't part of the head team, which was each leader of the cabins and a second person chosen by the leader, but she immersed herself as much as possible, and it was driving everyone insane.

Tonight there will be the last meeting with all the cabins present, and then each team will go to their own tents to finish placing the things that will be needed during the whole game as it will basically be our home, we can absolutely go and find other things, but is risky and we don't want any casualties, not that they are deathly, but we don't want it either.

We are all aware that were will be not much space, but we need to try to make everything as comfortable as possible, also there will be shifts during the nighttime, so it will be better, as there are not many people inside at all times.

These days I have been helping train the demigods in every cabin in my team, just like I did with the children of Apollo, it was very fun and I got to know some other people, and know other people more in depth, like Jeno, who was always with us now, not only because he liked it, but also because of the attitude of his bossy sister, who drove him nuts.

I haven't been with Haechan a lot, or my friends from the other team, as each team was so focused on training and getting the best strategy to win, it was understandable, but I missed them a lot, specially Mark, who was strange before, we haven't spoken at all, I just have seen him around.

"Do you need help tonight?" Jeno asked as we walked to the infirmary "I know you guys will need the help as the tent needs to get ready for tomorrow."

"Sure, Johnny will be very busy and I don't want to disturb him more" I smiled at him and he smiled back "so yes, I do need the help."

We both entered the infirmary, as we passed by the side of some children of Apollo, saluting them as we walked.

"Hello Portia, how have you been? Are you staying here with Taeil during the game or are you going to play?" I asked the blond daughter of Apollo as I saw her on the farthest section in there.

We had talked a lot to her before, as she helped the new demigods along with Sorin and Sera, she is a great archer and healer, also, she is really nice, which is a plus, I truly was glad she was on our team, she could be such an important player for us to have.