Chapter 85

We all were in the other room once again, the snake was lurking around and even though it wasn't poisonous, it didn't mean it wasn't dangerous.

"So, now that you know I will be helping you, I believe I can know about who are you looking for" she mentioned and we all gazed each other, as if we were figuring out which information could be told and what could be hidden from her.

"We need to know about you first, the fact that Renjun knows you isn't enough" I mentioned "if you want to know about us, is better if you start talking about yourself."

Her eyes encountered mine, and I now saw that her eye color wasn't a single one, it was changing, slightly but I could definitely see it now, her eyes went to brown, to yellow, to orange and a brownish-red color.

Interesting.

"I guess I can talk about myself" she voiced "My name is Emma Whitfield, I am currently living here, and I have a snake named Kovu" she smiled and I rolled my eyes.

"That's not interesting enough" Ten muttered in a low voice, and I saw Doyoung smiling as the son of Hecate spoke, she rose her eyebrows and crossed her arms.

"What he means is that all of that isn't too important, maybe talking about all those books and this room filled with potions and stuff will be more helpful" I told her as I pointed at all the things that were in this place.

"Oh! You were talking about that" I furrowed my eyebrows, is impossible that she didn't knew we were curious about all her things, Sorin huffed in disbelieve "I am a magic enthusiast, and I have always been, lately I haven't done much, but I guess that's what you're here for."

"Basically, you're a witch" uttered Nick, who still had the book on his hands.

"Technically, yes" she nodded her head a couple of times as she walked around the room.

"Good, then, witch, can you help us find this person, we have a map, but the coordinates here are weird, and also, if you have any information about someone who can control evil or dark magic, it would be very helpful" stated Sorin.

"I can think of some, they're greek goddesses, so I don't know if it can be helpful" we all stayed quiet, as neither of us knew what to say after she said that.

"Greek?" it was the only thing I was able to say.

"Yes" she answered like it was nothing "also a couple of witches, but not as powerful to control or create evil things" she laughed and her snake crawled up to her shoulder.

It strangely reminded me of Medusa.

That thought sent shivers down my spine, I wasn't too fond of Medusa at all, I don't think anybody is.

"Why would you think about greek mythology?" asked Lucas.

"Well dear, we've had some issues with them" she uttered and her blonde hair flew all over.

"Are they in this dimension?" I asked and she looked at Renjun.

"Who are these weird ones? Dimension?" she laughed once more "you're all insane."

"Time to tell the truth" Renjun looked over to me and I nodded, I guess it was time.

The next almost hour we explained, well, more like Renjun explained, and she kept asking, almost not believing the crazy coincidence, which was more of a terrible destiny path and she, despite being almost distant, she was also curious about the whole situation, specially about Renjun, being a demigod.

We have all introduced ourselves, including the fact of which god/goddess was our divine parent, and she was quite interested in the whole thing.

"So basically, that's it, we are here because of a prophecy and also to retrieve Artemis back" Renjun finished and she nodded.