Chapter 17

Johnny wrote some numbers on the floor and we all threw rocks at them without seeing, the teams were already made after all of us did that process.

Yuta was going against Haechan, and as they were first, we all decided to head to the benches, to see the fight that was about to begin.

Haechan was good with the sword, but Yuta was way too competitive as a son of Nike should be, it was somewhat scary as he made lunges with the sword which were mortal, and as the fight advanced, Haechan managed to make a wrong movement, which gave Yuta the victory.

"Who's next?" Jaemin asked Johnny as he was the one besides the numbers.

"Venelia and Lucas" he stated and I stood up, as my tall friend did the same thing.

"Good luck Lia" encouraged Mark as I passed his way, I smiled up at him.

"Thanks" I replied.

"Are you doing to use the sword?" Lucas asked me.

"I don't know, I brought the bow and arrows too as I didn't know which one to choose" I answered.

"I want to try the sword" he implied and I nodded, if he wanted to do it, I was nobody to change up his mind, although I know that I would have a little advantage as I have more experience with that weapon.

"Alright, are you both ready?" we both nodded at Johnny, who was the one who asked "start!"

I planned the same strategy as I did before, waiting for Lucas to make the first move, as I was not going to do so, but he didn't.

He looked a little indecisive as he maybe didn't know where to strike first, so I decided to give him some help, rising my hand and signaling my torso, where he should go for, he nodded, understanding that I wasn't going to go hard on him, but more it was going to be a lesson for him to learn, as I was aware of his inexperience.

"Thank you" he whispered and I nodded with a small smile.

He decided to strike where I had told him to and I blocked it, showing him how he should do it, and then I stepped forward towards him, making him step back a little.

"Come on Lucas, don't let her beat you" yelled Yuta, who was somewhat amused to see the tall son of Apollo doubtful about his movements, I rolled my eyes at his sarcasm.

I knew these training was as we were truly on a fight, but I wasn't going to do that to Lucas, he was just learning and he hasn't had the grasp of how to use properly a sword, it simply wasn't fair.

I hit him on his side, as he blocked me very well, I smiled, and he did the same, I went for his feet afterwards, making him stumble, he was big and it made him not as fast he desired, he needed to work on that.

He was catching up pretty well as we made some other movements to test his recent improvements, me being a little stricter and harsh as the minutes went by, and I truly was pleased with his ability to catch things so easily, but we needed to continue, so I made the decision that the fight should end, he agreed and I made one last thrust as he placed his hands on the air, signalizing he was done.

I had won, almost for default.

"You're the best" he approached me and side hugged me, making me smile.

I could see Mark was looking at us as we walked to the bench and sat down, I also saw Haechan looking our way, but I was unbothered.

"Alright, nice one Lia" congratulated Jaemin, I smiled his way "who's next?"

"You and Mark" commented Johnny, Jaemin smiled and got up.

"Be careful!" I told him, his state wasn't the best and I was kind of worried he could hurt himself.