chores: mikasa × reader

2015

***

You ran the cloth across Levi's desk, sighing as you wiped non existent dust off the top. What was the point of cleaning it every day, when it was already clean?

You went on your knees to reach the underside of the desk, which was a little dirty. The more you wiped at it, the more dust billowed up, making you sneeze.

"Bless you," Mikasa said, still cleaning the windows.

"Thanks," you said. You were glad you had been asked to the cleaning today with your girlfriend, Mikasa. You weren't in the mood to deal with someone like Jean. You finished cleaning the desk, and went over to her.

"Oi, brat!" You said, copying Levi. "You missed a spot!" She looked at you in amusement and shook her head at you.

"Why don't you do it then?" She said, in her usual smooth voice, handing you the cloth.

"Tch." You wiped the windows vigorously, still imitating Levi. "I can't stand dust! It's the creation of the devil! Dirt is evil!"

"Um, (Y/n)!" Mikasa hissed. You ignored her and continued wiping the window.

"I can face titans, but if I see the slightest speck of dust, I run away screaming!"

"Amusing." A deep voice said from the door. "Very good." You spun round and hid behind Mikasa, avoiding the glaring Captain at the door.

"Heichou!" You grabbed Mikasa's hand and gave her a "save me" look. "I'm sorry!"

Levi frowned at you, but then looked around the room.

"Well you both did a good job," he admitted. You raised an eyebrow in surprise. "Continue, and don't do it again, you brat."

You nodded furiously and he left.

"I warned you," Mikasa said, rolling her eyes. You hopped up on the window sill and tossed the cloth over her head. You laughed at the sight of it, and she smiled, taking it off.

"Don't go back to cleaning!" You pouted. "Stay with me!" You pulled her by the waist to you, wrapping your legs around her. She kissed the top of your head, her hands on your back.

She felt so perfect against you, and you closed your eyes against her warmth.

"This is better," you mumbled.

"Just don't get Levi angry again..."

♡♡♡♡♡

Mikasa is bae

Coming up next:

Merida (Brave)