quiet: historia × reader lemon

2020

Never been so hype about an upcoming anime season before

***

The old, oak door stood before you, a soldier posted outside. His body was rigid, and his eyes were currently trained on you as he stood aside to let you in. You pushed the door of the office open, letting the door fall shut behind you, and smiled at the girl facing you.

"Thought I'd find you here," you said, walking up to the desk. A stack of papers sat neatly by a pot of ink, which Historia straightened by a fraction before finally looking up at you.

"I didn't realise you were looking for me. I actually thought you were avoiding me." She said, and her big blue eyes always made her look so genuinely sincere you paused for a second.

"Yes you did," you said, sitting on the polished desk and ignoring her sound of protest. "You're the one who's been avoiding me and you know it."

"You can't sit there, and I was not avoiding you." Her voice rose slightly, the same way it always did when she felt indignant, and you ignored the tiny tremor in it, as usual. You always encouraged Historia to speak her mind, even if it meant against you. You bit your tongue as she continued.

"I have a lot of work to do, a lot of people to meet with, a lot of decisions to make, and not a lot of time to do all of them-" her chest had begun to rise and fall with each word, and you could quickly see reality hitting her harder than ever. You leant forward, holding her tight before her tears began to spill over.

She stood up, leaning back into your arms as you held her from behind. Your arms looped over her stomach, fingers linked tight together, too tangled for the moment to let go.

She tilted her head back and breathed into your neck, slowly calming down. You ignored the way the hot air hitting your neck made you feel, squirming just the tiniest bit as your face grew hotter. Historia seemed to feel it, as she turned her face so she was facing with. Her eyes were still a bit watery, but unfairly it made them even more vibrant, and without much further thought your lips where on hers. She kissed back almost immediately, as if she'd been waiting for you to do this. Your tongue pushed forward but she pulled away, face still inches from yours. You left a wet kiss against the soft skin of her neck, pressing close to her.

"(Y/n), you know we can't," she said carefully, trying not to let her own unsteady breathing and flushed cheeks do the talking for her. "There's a soldier right outside."

"So?" You smiled into her neck, catching her soft earlobe with your teeth. She jerked her head backwards, towards you, forehead creased in an attempt to actually focus.

"If he hears anything and thinks something is wrong, he'll come running right in." Historia said, twisting around in your arms to face you, staring indignantly into your face. The crown atop her head glinted in the sun, and it appeared to make her taller.

And in that moment, with the gold light of the crown casting a soft glow across her face, illuminating hooded eyes and sore lips, from which soft pants spilled, you had never seen someone more beautiful than Historia. You surged forward, meshing her mouth with yours, like you needed her to breathe. She melted into it, sagging in your arms as she let you control the kiss completely, tilting her head and grabbing hold of her hair.

"So?" You said again, tone much harder now, pulling away suddenly and studying her face for her final answer.

"Don't make noise," she said, and you smiled, satisfied.

"I don't think I'm the one you need to say that to, Your Highness."

"Don't call me that," she said, and her blush deepened.