modelling: misa × reader lemon

2015

A/N~ This oneshot contains pretty explicit sexual content. If you're not interested, or can be offended by this, don't read it

♡♡♡♡♡

You had admired the model Misa Amane, and you had always had a crush on her. The two of you had met when you had helped on one of her photo shoots, and you had almost instantly became friends. This had gradually led to a relationship with her.

When you had asked about Light, she had said that it had never been real love, especially compared to what she felt for you.

You had been girlfriends for some time now, and had decided to stay at a hotel together.

"Misa!" You called from the reception. She had been recognised and was talking to a few fans, laughing with them. But you needed her because she was the one paying, with her modelling money.

She turned to you and waved, before saying goodbye to her fans.

"Oh I'm sorry (Y/n)!" She said. "I didn't realise you were waiting!"

"Right," you said, sounding a little colder than you meant. The truth was, you did feel a little jealous when Misa was surrounded by fans, even though you knew you didn't have to worry. She frowned a little at you, but payed and took your room key.

She took your hand in the elevator, and didn't let go until you were both inside the room. When the door closed behind you, Misa immediately turned to you.

"(Y/n)," she said, her face more serious. "What's wrong?"

"No really, it's nothing." You replied, sighing slightly. "I'm glad you're so popular!" Understanding dawned on her face, and she shook her head.

"You're the only one who will ever make me feel like that! You're the only one for me!" You nodded in relief, and sighed softly as she kissed you, her hand on your waist. She twisted her head, deepening your kiss.

Your hand slipped up to her shirt, hurriedly undoing it. She pulled away and threw her shirt away, doing the same to you. Misa lent back in, her lips on your neck, biting down on the sensitive skin. A soft moan slipped out from your mouth, making her bite a little harder, leaving a mark.

She unclasped your bra, and her hands gently squeezed your chest. You gasped and bucked your hips upwards, grinding on her leg. Misa gasped and looked at you, her eyes filled with lust. Gone was the usual giggling ditzy girl.

"(Y/n)," she whispered into your ear huskily. "Why don't I prove you're the only one?" Her hand slipped up your skirt, stroking your inner thigh.

"Yes!" You groaned, pulling at her skirt. She grinned and pulled your wet panties down, throwing them aside. Her slender finger teased your core before slipping in. You whimpered as she began to pump her finger in and out of you, her breathing shallow next to your ear.

You palmed her chest over her bra, not taking it off. You could feel yourself coming close, and you bucked your hips onto her hand.

"Misa! Please, go faster." You moaned into her ear. She added a second finger pumping faster as she sealed your lips with hers once more. You felt your stomach knot, and then an intense pleasure as you came, gasping her name.

"Do you believe me now?" She asked, watching you catch your breath. You nodded, and she cupped your flushed face, making you look at her.

"I believe you," you smiled.

♡♡♡♡♡

This isn't the first time I've done a lemon, but the first one I've published on wattpad lmao

Hooe y'all enjoyed ;)

Coming up next:

Lisbeth (Sword Art Online)