lessons: ariel × reader lemon

2016

Since I've been gone for while and I left y'all waiting, today isn't a busy day for me so have some more lemon

Warning: explicit

♡♡♡♡♡

The sand was warm against your feet, and you breathed in the salty air, content and light. Finally finding someone you loved had made you appreciate everything around you so much more, and you looked out across the ocean one last time before heading back up to the cottage, where you knew Ariel was resting.

You pushed open the door, and stopped in surprise at the sight infront of you.

Ariel was definitely awake, and completely naked on your bed. Her pale skin was slightly flushed, and one hand was running up and down it. The other, you noticed with a second shock, was in-between her thighs.

"Are you okay?" You finally found your voice, and she opened her eyes to look at you.

"I don't know what to do," she said, her breathing slightly laboured. You swallowed, anticipation and longing building up inside you.

"Let me help," you said, your voice low. She nodded frantically, and you shut the door, crossing the room in only a few strides.

You bent down and captured her lips in a heated kiss. It took her a minute to work out how to respond to such an intense kiss, and after several seconds her tongue met yours and it felt like lightning, racing down you.

You finally broke away, and her eyes were shining, her pupils blown. She gave you a small nod, and you kissed down her neck, down her chest, teeth scraping against her stomach.

A steady stream of sighs spilled from her lips as you travelled down, finally reaching her thighs.

"Still not used to these?" You asked, smiling. She breathed out an impatient "no" as you gently bit the inside of her thigh, her body trembling.

"And definitely not used to this," you smirked, your mouth finding her clit. She let out a strangled moan as you sucked, and her hips jerked in surprise. You lifted your eyes, your tongue inside her, and saw her mouth was open in an "o", her cheeks almost the same colour as her hair, which was spread across her pillow.

A flurry of moans continued to greet your ears as you continued, your tongue working wonders on her, rubbing soothing circles on her hip.

Her breathing began to quicken, and you pulled away, not wanting her to finish too early. She whined at the loss, and pushed her hips back down towards you.

You laughed, and your lips went back to her neck, teasing the skin with your teeth. One hand slipped back down between her thighs, and you started by working one finger inside of her.

She gasped, and squirmed a little at the intrusion, gripping onto your arm, wrapping one leg around your waist. You slid in a second finger, followed by a third.

"Hurts," she groaned, her brow furrowed. You sealed her lips with yours, pumping slowly, letting her get used to it.

After a little while, she began rocking her hips, moaning on every exhale. You increased your speed, your mouth going back down to her clit, enjoying the way she bucked and shook as you sucked.

"(Y/n)," she said, sounding as though she could barely breathe. "Something's happening."

You replaced your mouth with your thumb, rubbing furiously against her clit as your fingers worked her open.

"I know," you reassure her. "Let it happen."

Her legs were opening of their own accord, her face was flushed and her body was jerking. You kissed her belly, watching her near her orgasm, not wanting to miss it.

She shook violently, letting out a long, loud moan that sounded more like a sob as she came, thighs shaking.

You rubbed her through her orgasm, watching her chest rise and fall. When she opened her eyes, you lay down next to her, pulling the blanket over the two of you, peppering her with gentle kisses.

"That was amazing," she said, beaming.

"I'm glad" you smiled, stroking her soft skin as she laughed into your neck.

"I'll never get used to it," she said.

"I'll try my best," you said, leaning down and kissing her.

♡♡♡♡♡

Some fluff next, I'm trying my best to fill all these requests, but bear in my mind I have over 200, so I'm sorry if it takes a while

They are now closed, but I am happy to take scenario requests only, or if you want the reader or character to have a certain characteristic, like

shy!reader

Or anything like that

Also, I've been thinking about extending this to book and movie characters too, like harry potter or supernatural or merlin

What do you think?