mine: krista × reader

2015

***

Your fingers curled in the grass, sighing in content at your day off from chores and work. The sound of Eren, Armin, Sasha and Mikasa talking came from next to you, Eren sounding slightly annoyed. As usual.

You turned your head to look at them, to see Sasha tickling Eren with grass on his nose. You snorted and closed your eyes again, Sasha's giggles and Eren's grumbles drifting away as you snoozed.

"(Y/n)," you opened your eyes to see Mikasa looking down at you. "It's been half an hour!" You sat up, yawning to see the others had gone.

"Oh, where did everyone go?" You asked.

"Lunch," she answered, helping you up. The two of you walked down the hill to where lunch was being served, Mikasa's face as serious as usual.

"Hey, Mikasa?" You tilted your head at her. She looked at you in question. "Have you seen Krista today? I was looking for her!"

"I think she was walking down with Armin and Eren, last time I saw her." Mikasa answered.

"Ah, okay." You couldn't help but feel a tiny pang of jealously, only because you knew how much attention Krista got from the boys.

You spotted her, several minutes later, with Armin, Jean and Eren. You jogged over, slinging your arm around her small frame. Jean frowned at you, and you refrained from sticking your tongue out at him.

"Hey Krista," you said, kissing her cheek, feeling them warm up. Jean looked jealous now.

"I was about to get lunch with her, (First name)." He said, reaching for her hand.

"No," you said, taking her hand first. You walked off, taking a surprised Krista with you. You walked down into the town with her, holding her hand the whole time.

"(Y/n)!" She said, a little breathless once you stopped. "What's gotten into you?"

You pulled her into a hug. "He's trying to take you away from me." You mumbled into her soft hair, feeling her relax in your arms.

"(Y/n), like I would leave you!" You pulled away to look at her. She blushed under your gaze. "I mean, w-well-"

She was cut off by your lips, pressing down on yours, your hands cupping her face. She gave a soft moan and wrapped her arms around your neck, her cheeks pink.

Krista's back met the wall, and your hands moved to her waist, resting on her thigh. She gasped and grabbed your jacket as you kissed her neck, gently sucking her sensitive spot.

"A-ah (Y/n)!" She said, her voice weak. You stopped and looked at her.
"Krista, I love you." You said, making her blush more. "You're mine, and I love you."

"I love you too," she smiled. "I'm yours, and your mine!" You laughed and picked her up. "Gah (Y/n)! What are you doing?"

"Oh, we're going home." You smirked.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••