impatient: erza × reader lemon

2015

***

You sat with your legs crossed, sipping on a drink, waiting for Erza to come home. When the lock clicked, you grinned as she came in, still tense from the day.

"Welcome back," you said, walking up to her.

"(Y/n)!" She gasped as her eyes ran up and down your body, the lust undisguised.

"I missed you," you pouted, leaning up to kiss her, her hands sliding around your waist. She took your chin, holding you as she looked into your eyes, before catching your lips.

You held her neck, pushing her down, deepening the kiss. Your hands went to the back of her armour, taking it off.

"(Y/n), I can just requip." She said.

"I like it this way," you said, throwing it to the side. A blush appeared on her cheeks, and she took your waist, lifting you up and setting you onto the bed. You pulled of your own clothes, pulling her back down for a kiss.

Erza unclasped your bra, her hand cupping your breasts, as you stroked the inside her thigh. She straddled you, her mouth coming down on your chest, lightly sucking your hardened bud.

"Erza!" You moaned, running your hands over her back.

"(Y/n)," she said, her eyes clouded with lust. "I love it when you moan my name." You blushed as her mouth trailed down, leaving kisses down your stomach, the inside of your thigh, and your clothed core.

Erza rubbed your clothed clit, her eyes catching yours as she teased you. You whimpered, the pleasure sending intense shivers over your body, the heat in your body becoming too much.

"Erza," you moaned softly, throwing your head back when you felt her tongue run along your slit.

"What's that?" She asked, her finger just rubbing your heat, knowing exactly what you wanted. She just wanted to hear you say it.

"Erza please!" You gasped. "I need you!" Satisfied, she slid in a slender finger, watching your back arch shamelessly, a sigh leaving your lips. She began slowly moving her finger in your core, still not fast enough for you.

"Ahh deeper!" You moaned. "Please! Go faster and deeper!"

She added another finger, and another, making you gasp at the intense pleasure of being filled up. She began pumping her fingers, curling them until she found your spot, which made you cry out in an almost hoarse voice.

You started grinding down on her fingers, the friction drawing your release closer.

"E-Erza, I'm close!" You cried, barely able to keep your eyes property open, the pleasure of her hitting your spot each time she moved her fingers, was so intense.

A few seconds later you came on her hand, leaving you panting and flushed. Erza's cheeks were dusted with pink as she looked at you, brushing your hair away from your face.

"You're so beautiful, (Y/n)." She said. She made to get up, but you grabbed her wrist and kissed her, so passionately you felt her wobble a little. You made the great Erza weak in the knees, and you knew it.

"Oh," you smirked. "I don't think we're done yet! It's your turn..."

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I'm doing Krista x Reader next, in fluff, but I can do a lemon later

Please comment more requests, and it's especially great if you want a certain scenario or characteristic for reader or character :)