hunger: rize × reader lemon

There's something about writing lemons with these kind of characters that's just fun

Warning: minor mentions of blood

***

Hunger.

You could always see it, behind her eyes, flitting across her face in a micro expression, on the tip of her tongue when she runs it across her bottom lip. She was always hungry, and in a way, so were you.

You pitied the humans who were fooled by her exterior; gentle men and sweet girls who were lured in with her show, her mask of a sensitive and kind woman. You pitied them, because even though you were never Rize's prey, she could still light every one of your instincts up in fear. You could only imagine what her victims felt.

At a certain point you began sharing her appetite, afraid of being empty. Never satisfied until you realised Rize was the one who could keep your hunger at bay.

Her eyes, glowing softly, stared down at you, her thumb running across your cheek. It was a calming gesture, but you couldn't help but be reminded of the way a hunter would soothe its prey before dealing the final blow. Her lips were set in a perfect pout, but you could see her calm exterior slowly breaking as you slid closer to her, pressing your body up to hers.

Rize dipped her head, kissing you. It always started the same way, slow and gentle, before her tongue started pushing further in, before your shaky gasps for breath filled her ears and fuelled her on. The kiss steadily travelled from soft to heated, spurred on with an aching hunger.

Her fingers grabbed your face, sucking your bottom lip into her mouth. Her eyes were unfocused but still burning bright with her uncontrollable appetite, and you winced as her teeth sunk into your lip. You couldn't deny the added pleasure these brief sparks of pain bought, however, and you shuddered as she released your lip and there was a dull metallic taste in your mouth.

Blood always destroyed her barriers completely. Your body pinned under hers, the smell of your skin, the moans that spilled from you, all these only manage to make cracks in her self control, but you knew the moment the smallest drops of blood landed on her tongue, you could count on her instincts completely taking over.

Sure enough, Rize's eyes were blown wide open, her chest rising and falling in excited pants as she grinned down at you, licking her lips. With a sharp growl, she rolled you right onto your back, pinning your wrists above your head as she went straight for the base of your neck.

You felt her teeth break the skin almost immediately, not a savage bite but enough to draw blood. She groaned low and long into your skin as her tongue ran across your neck and shoulder, and the sound shot straight through you, heat pooling between your legs as Rize mouthed at your skin, shuddering at your taste and heat.

You were becoming desperate for some attention, silently begging for friction as you rocked your hips up into hers. She drew back sharply at this, hand flying to push your hips deep into the mattress.

Her nose twitched, and a predatory smirk settled on her lips. You held your breath as she slid down your body, her hands gripping your skin as she went, leaving red imprints of her fingers. Rize's eyes snapped towards yours so suddenly you actually jumped, and the look was chilling, so clearly on the verge of desperation, about to loose control, dying to taste you.

Your head fell back, a long, drawn out moan coming from you as her tongue circled your hole, before flattening it out and licking upwards. Her fingers were splayed across your thighs, practically pushing them down as far as they could go. It restricted your movements, but you found that was a good thing. Rize hated to be interrupted.

Her tongue worked you to the verge of tears, the tension in your gut becoming more and more unbearable as you begged for release. You were ignored, and in fact you could have sworn she slowed her movements down. Sure enough, by the end of the minute she'd stopped moving completely. Her tongue still rested on you, but she was frozen, and you were aching to move your hips. You bit your lip, holding back.

You truly felt like prey, knowing she was playing a game. Waiting for you to make even the smallest of movements before pouncing, and you knew it wasn't going to be long before she won. She always did. You were biting your lip so hard you could practically taste blood, determined to at least try and hold back.

After about two minutes, your hips twitched upwards, involuntarily seeking some sort of contact. It was the most minute of actions, but Rize picked up on everything, and within seconds she'd shot up to suck your lip into her mouth, moaning hungrily as she tasted your blood. Her fingers found your clit and she stared down at you as you writhed on her fingers, letting you get yourself off on her barely moving hand.

You came with a moan that quickly turned into a broken yelp as she bit down on your lip, fingers still rubbing gentle circles. Eventually, she lifted her hand, placing one finger on her tongue and sucking it, holding your gaze the whole time.

"You taste so good," she said, voice soft and almost breathy. The redness still glinted in her eyes, and you knew she wasn't full yet.

***

Part of me wants to make a male version of this book, but I know it wouldn't be a priority tbh

Maybe if I had more time

much love, Bee