Chapter 6

"Everybody come get your money!" I looked around, waiting on violet to walk her happy ass down here. She probably thought she won.

She stood in front of me holding her hand out. "What do you think you're doing?" I pushed her hand away, letting everybody else skip her. "Can I ask why I'm not getting anything? I'm not here for fun." Is she really being serious right now?

"You can walk your lil happy ass back to the movie room and clean up your shit.. then you'll get paid." She stomped away like a kid, running up the stairs. "Hey Billie.. why you gotta be so hard on her? She seems like a sweet person." I don't need ivy's input right now.

"You can go right in there with her and kiss her ass if you want. Stop dick riding and take the girls to their rooms please." She huffed too, walking up the stairs, having everybody else follow behind her. "Aye you.. stay back." I grabbed her arm, pulling her to the couch.

"Your names Ella right?" She nodded slowly, scared of what I might do to her. "I wanna make a deal with you. I wanna pay you more than everybody else in this house does every week if you stop talking to violet." She looked around and back at me. "Nobody's listening. We can keep it between us."

"Yeah sure.. fine. How much?" I pulled racks out of my pocket, handing her all of them at once. "$10,000 a week." You can tell that shocked her. She stared at it for a moment. That was probably the first time she's ever held that much money. "Can I go now daddy?" I nodded shooing her away.

I hear footsteps coming back down the stairs. "Ella I'm done talking to you-" I looked up, seeing violet walking over to me. "What do you want dude?" She sat down, playing with the rings on her fingers. "I just wanted to say like.. maybe you should go easy on the girls for a while. They'll so well behaved. They never do anything wrong and you still treat them like
their new here. There's like 5 girls that have been here for almost 3 years and you still treat them like random people off of the street. It's not okay Billie, and you know they don't have anywhere else to go but here so their stuck with you."

"So what you're saying is.. I put my guard down and be nice? Only so they feel like they can run me over and shit? Nah I'm good but if you still have a fucking problem with it, you can go back to being one of my bitches too. I have no issue putting you back at the bottom of the list baby." She rolled her eyes, walking away.

"That's what I thought."