Chapter 21

I walked in the kitchen, tying my robe up."Everybody come get your shit!" I yelled through the house. All the girls came in, grabbing their money from the counter. "Hi love.." I whispered to Nova. I pulled her up on the counter, kissing down her neck. "Mmm hi daddy." She moaned in my ear, pulling my front to hers. I stood in between her legs, rubbing down her body.

"Can you do that shit somewhere else?" I was waiting on this one. I turned around, seeing violet holding hands with Ella. "Oh so your back with your lil minion huh?" She nodded, kissing her lips. It didn't even look natural. "You both are ugly as hell together anyways." I laughed, picking Nova up by her ass and taking her to the couch. "No you're just jealous because I chose her over you."

"No you're just stupid as hell. Anybody you're with after me is a downgrade. Simple as that." They sat across from us, Ella pulling her into her lap. "You can't even grip her ass right.." I looked over, watching them kiss in my face. Why was this making me uncomfortable. I pulling Nova off of me, walking over to them and pushing her on the floor.

I grabbed Ella by her neck, standing her up. "I should really fuck you up right now but I'm better than that. Stay away from her.. it's not that hard." She got out of my grip, fixing her shirt to sit down again. "Well maybe if you would treat her right for a least a day she would wanna stay. You're delusional."

"And you smell like pickle juice and sour cream so what's the difference?" I flipped her off, sitting back down on our side of the couch. "And I don't even know why you took that money. You don't even deserve that shit." Violet got off the floor, sitting back down next to her. "You both look like Adam and Eve but without the Eve. That shit doesn't even add up."

I felt a pair of hands roam my body. "Calm down.. it's okay." Nova smiled bending my head over, kissing down my neck. I hate people that kiss my
ass. This is not the time. "Not right now baby. I'll give you some shit later." She nodded, scooting herself into the couch. "Billie your delivery is here." I got up, rushing to open the door. Hopefully I don't die tonight.

"You couldn't put clothes on before I got here?" She pushed me out of the way , closing the door behind her. This is the women that's above me. The one that pays me to pay the girls. Without her, I wouldn't have anything. "Sorry. I thought you weren't coming till tomorrow." She sat a bag on the counter, pulling drugs out one by one. "I couldn't get a hold of que last night. You know where he is? He has my money."

"N-no. Me and my girls left yesterday so he could be anywhere." My heart was pounding out of my chest, I wanted to throw up. "Well tell him if he's doesn't have it by next week, I'll find his ass and kill him myself." I already handled that ma'am. I nodded, watching her walk out the front door. I've never been more scared of someone in my life.

I sat down on the kitchen stool, laying my head down on the counter. "You gonna tell her?" I looked up, seeing ivy sipping on some orange juice. "Why the hell are you always in my business? And why are you drinking orange juice at 8 at night? Go the fuck to sleep.. weird ass" She huffed, walking to her room.

I grabbed the duffle bag, taking it up to my room. Nobody knew I was a drug addict. I've been doing this shit since I was 14 and haven't stopped since. I walked to the bathroom, taking a sandwich bag full of it with me. I closed the door, taking my credit card out of my pocket. I poured it all out on the counter, lining them all up in fours.

I bent down, snorting two lines. "Fuck!" I yelled, feeling the thrill run through my body. I haven't felt this good in months. I wiped my nose, putting the rest back in the bag. "I need clothes to sleep in-" I looked up, seeing violet holding a glass. Her water fell to the ground, watching the cup break in front of us. "What the fuck are you doing?!"

"Taking lines. What about you?" I stood completely up, walking over to her body. I pulled her by her waist, kissing down on her lips. "W-wanna try with me?" She pushed me off, taking the bag from my hand. "I knew something was wrong with you. Those drugs got to your head and that's why you act the way you do. What the fuck is wrong with you??"

"I- nothing! I was just you know- feeling good that's all!" I laughed walking passed her, throwing myself on the bed. "By the way.. I fucked two girls on this bed so it's a lil wet still. You can sleep on the floor if- if you want!" She took the sheets off, throwing them on the floor. "No that's fine. You can sleep in here and I'll sleep with Ella."

"No no wait!" I pulled her over, sitting her down next to me. "The only reason that I um- I um did that was because I wanted to prove that I didn't need you b- but I do. I really need you." I brushed a piece of her hair behind her ear, pulling her into a hug.

"You need help is what you need." She got up, closing the door behind her. "B-but that's what I'm tryna do!"