Chapter 32

"I'm gonna miss ivy. She was my best friend." I took a bite of my food, looking out the diners window. I didn't expect for her to do what she did to me but life happens I guess. "You didn't deserve her baby.. you'll be okay." She rubbed my leg, pulling me closer to her.

"Yeah she was annoying as hell anyways. I always wanted to punch her in her throat." We all laughed, but deep down I just wanted to cry. "Hold on lemme go get some ketchup." Willow stood up, walking to the front. "Let's go to the bathroom. I'm horny.." I looked over, her legs crossed tight. I know this isn't the time right now, but I can't help but laugh. "Please baby, I'm serious. Come on." She stood up, pulled my arm, dragging me to the bathroom . "Where are you guys going?!"

"To the bathroom. Give us a minute!" I turned back around, feeling her push me into a stall. "Wait baby.. there's kids here. Just wait till we get home." She nodded no, kissing down on my body. "Please baby. I need you now." I huffed, locking the bathroom stall behind her. "Fuck it. Come here." She smiled, pulling herself into me. She put my thigh in between her legs, rubbing herself onto me.

"We never tried thigh riding have we?" She whispered, biting down on my ear. I nodded no, knowing how this is about to end. She started rubbing herself onto me more. Hearing small whimpers coming from her mouth. "If you're gonna fuck me, fuck me right." I grabbed her body, pushing my thigh into her heat. Her legs grew weak, holding onto my shoulders. "Stay standing. You wanted this, take it." She looked up at me, holding her hand up to her mouth. "Fuck-" She whimpered, riding me harder each time.

She nodded slowly, letting her head fall back. "Eyes up here. Don't forget that shit." I grabbed her by her throat, pulling her body closer to me. "I want you to cum all over my thigh okay baby? Hmm? Can you do that for me?" She nodded slowly, rubbing herself onto me. "Shit you're so wet.." I felt her juices slipping onto me. All I wanted to do was taste her. I got from underneath, leaning down on the floor. I looked at her dripping down her leggings. I ripped them open, looking straight at her heat. "Baby! You coulda just pulled them down.."

"Nah. That shit takes too long." I put my hand over her mouth, placing my tongue on her soaked panties. I moaned to the taste of her. I pulled them down, watching her drip down her legs. "After I'm done with you, I hope you can't walk for a week." I placed my tongue on her clit, watching her legs whimper at the touch of me. I spread her open sucking my fingers, placing them inside of her.

I looked up, making complete eye contact. I sped up my pace, watching her mouth fall. I heard the door open, foot steps walking to the stall next to us. "Shh.. be a good girl for me." She nodded, putting her hand over her mouth. "I'm cumming- fuck!" I felt all her juices fall onto my fingers, dripping down her leg.

"Really guys? You couldn't wait till we got home?!" Willow yelled, looking under the stall. "Get the fuck out you weirdo!" I got off my knees, helping her clean herself off. I tied my jacket around her waist, opening the stall door. "I knew it was you guys. This dirty ass bathroom you have her in." I flipped her off, standing in front of the mirror to wash my hands. "It was her idea dude, damn. Leave us alone."

"You got a lil something right there.." I looked down at my leg, my thigh being soaked. "Awe shit.." I held it up, putting it under the dryer. "We're gonna be here all night waiting till that dries. Come on violet.. let's go to the car. Gimme the keys dude." I threw them at her, holding back onto the wall so I wouldn't fall. "These Keys smell like pussy juice." She put them up to her nose, sniffing them like it was nothing. "I kinda like it."

"You're weird as hell! Get the fuck out!"

(The worst smut I've ever written😐)