Chapter 19

"How was your day?" I walked in the house, slamming the front door behind me. "Horrible! Everybody leave me alone. Nobody bother me for the rest of the day unless you wanna get thrown off of a tree."

*Violets pov*

"What's wrong with her?" I turned around, seeing ivy cleaning. "I don't know. I should be the one upset." I walked to the room, hoping she wasn't there. "What are you in here for?" Of course she's here. "I sleep in here too. I'm tired and if you don't mind, I would like to take a nap peacefully."

"Sleep outside then cause you don't get peace in this house." I'm so ready to go back home. "Why are we even here? You said it was for business and never said what for." She took her shoes off, throwing them across the room. "None of your damn business. I'm getting in the shower."

Time to be nosy. I walked downstairs, seeing all the girls eating. "Hey que.. can you come to the movie room real quick?" He turned around, following behind me. "What's good?" I pulled him to a seat, trying to figure out how to say this the best way possible.

"Why are we here? Billie's saying it's for business but won't tell me what for." He sat up, clearing his throat. What is he about to hit me with? "She does drugs.. well she sells drugs. That's how she gets the money to give to you and the girls. I'm not even suppose to be telling you any of this but me and Billie used to date. We were in a lil gang a couple years ago and now I just work for her."

"But she told me she barely knew you-"

*Billies pov*

I'm so close to leaving them all here and going home. "Billie you might wanna come downstairs. Que's got violet with him, Ivy yelled walking in the bathroom with me. I ran with her, grabbing my gun on the way. I'm bouta fuck shit up tonight. "What the fuck are you doing?!" They both turned around, jumping out of their seats.

"I uh- she just wanted to talk to me about something. Ain't no big deal-" I walked up to him, holding the gun to his head. "What did you tell her que?!" You could tell his heart went straight down to his ass. Violet stood beside him, knowing I wouldn't do anything to hurt her. "We should be the ones with the gun after you lied to me.."

She walked up to me, a knife in her hand. "Put the gun down.." I pushed her out of the way, aiming the gun at his head. "I'm done with this shit." I pulled the trigger, watching him fall to the ground. "Tell everybody to pack. We're getting the fuck up outta here and going home." Everybody stood in front of me, their mouths wide open.

"Now!"