Chapter 22

I got up, tripping over the bedsheets. My head was pounding and my throat was sore. "Good you're up! I need you to help me-" I held ivy's mouth, pushing her out the way. "Please shut the fuck up. Not today." I tried to leave but she slammed the door shut, pushing my back into it. "Listen to me. Violet still doesn't know what happened between us and if you wanna keep it that way, I suggest you listen."

I looked down at her, her hand roaming my body. "I need you to gimme a couple thousand and a little of the coke you got last night." Is she crazy? I think so. "For what dude? Money doesn't grow on trees." She shrugged, digging in my pockets. "I'll look for it myself." She walked around, throwing shit everywhere. "Sit the fuck down before I throw you out the window." She looked up, flipping me off. 

"Do that shit again and you won't have a finger to do it with." She proudly did it again, turning around. I walked up to her, pushing her on the bed. "Don't play with me right now." She bit her lip, looking down at my body. "Ouh.. I like when you get mad." I lifted her arms up, grabbing my keys back out of her pocket. "You thought you were slick huh?"

She jumped up, pulling on my arm. "C'mon please bil?! I need your car!" I opened the door pushing her out. "I don't care. Figure it out on your own."

-

"Since when do you do that stuff?" I looked over at nova, lining my coke up with a card. "Since violet started stressing me out again. Gotta do what I gotta do mama." We were in the backyard of my house. Something I don't do much. I rarely go out because every time I do, something bad happens. "There's other ways to handle it tho bil. You could start painting. Something to get you out of your head."

"Why are you being so sweet? I barely even knew your name and you've been here for over a year." She was someone I picked up after finding out her boyfriend abused her. I couldn't just let it happen so I took her with me. She was one of the firsts to get here. If you think about it, my intentions were always pure while wanting to do something like this. It just turned into something ugly after a while.

"Because I know you don't mean to do the things you do. You've been through so much and we all do shit for a reason. That doesn't excuse it but it makes you feel a lil better to know you're not a bad person, you just fuck up sometimes and that's okay." I leaned my head on her shoulder, wishing I could start this whole thing over again and do it right.

"Billie come in the house! It's Violets!" What now?