Chapter 26

"Here.." I don't know why I promised to not give someone else the energy I'm suppose to give violet. This shit won't last long. "I don't want your food." I walked over to her side of the bed, setting the soup on the night stand. "And you would put it where your straps and dildos are. Of course."

"I- really?! Why you gotta say it like that?" She rolled her eyes, taking a sip of her water. "I hope you didn't use the same toys you used on me, on the other girls. That sounds like some shit you would do." Why is she like this? I don't understand. "First of all, you can't take anything more than 3inches so no.. I didn't use the same toys on them. Grow the fuck up."

"Not my fault your stroke game is weak." She's lucky she just got out of the hospital because I'm so close to putting her back in. "Eat the food if you want or don't .. I don't really care anymore." I closed the door behind me, wishing I could forget that weird ass conversation we just had. "Meeting! Everybody come to the living room please. Now!"

I love this authority I have. Where I can just say anything and everything stops. Everybody followed behind each other, sitting down on the couches. Hopefully this goes according to plan. "There's some girls that are gonna be leaving soon because apparently they can't take it here. I don't know why when you're getting paid to do absolutely nothing all day but anyways.. i'll be taking some of you to go look for some more girls with me. Yes I'm going this time because last time you mfs picked the ones that were way too weak for me."

One girl cleared her throat, waiting on everybody to quiet down. "Where are we going?" I went up to her, pushing her back into her seat. "No one told you to speak ma. But we're going to the strip club. So if any of you wanna go, come to me first. You mfs can go back to your rooms now." Everybody got up, rushing back to where they were before. "Aye no.. you stay here." I pulled her back, looking her up and down. "Why haven't I seen you here before?"

"Prolly because you don't give a fuck about us. I've been here for 3 months but you wouldn't care to have known that." At least she's aware. "Okay so what's your name? And no I'm not tryna fuck because I know that's what you're thinking."

"Bold of you to think that. I didn't want you anyways." Oh so she's feisty huh? I like that. "I'm willow but everybody here calls me will. I would prefer you called me that. Thank you." Why is she better at comebacks than me? That never happens. "Damn okay, Will it is I guess. I like that name."

"As you should." She pulled her hair up, looking me dead in my eyes. Her nails were painted black and she had tattooed all over her body. Her arms were strong as hell and her jawline could cut me if I touched it. Should I be intimidated? "Who you tryna kill with those arms?" She laughed, punching me in mines. "Ouch! Damn.. strong body ass!"

"Why did you keep me down here? I wanna go to my room dude. I'm tired." Do I care what she is, no. "Did I ask? No. But I want you to come with me. Maybe you can be my wingman while we pull some girls.." I already know what she's gonna say. "Don't you have a girlfriend already?" There it is.

"Yes but no. Mind your business. We need new girls in this house but we haven't done that in a while so come with me or ima chop your toes off in your sleep. Your choice."

"It's funny because you would actually do that. You're a lil crazy in the head.. all that coke got to you, but fine I'll go. Just lemme pull all the cute girls first tho.."