Chapter 18

"Why didn't Ivy come?" I looked over to the passenger seat. She can't know anything. "She was still tired I guess. Where's Ella?" She struggled, laying her head down on the window.

-

"You better not!" I yelled, running as fast as I could through the sand. "Just lemme put it on you!" Violet yelled, chasing me with a crab. "Okay okay! Chill mama.." I put my hands up in defense, watching her put it down. This was the only day that I could say was stress free so far. Something I never knew I needed.

"Aye what you guys up to?" Here comes bozo face. Que walked up to her, playing with her bikini strap. "Aye hop off my girl bro!" I got up, pushing him off. "Oh damn. You told me she was just a friend tho.." He knows exactly what he's doing. "She told you what now?!" I looked over at her, tryna think of what to say to get outta this. "He's lying baby I swear!" She flicked me off, running to lord knows where. I'm so close to committing murder. "Why would you do that shit dude?! You're lame as hell for that."

"It was funny to me.." I pushed him outta the way, running after her. She got in the car, putting her seatbelt on. I swear if this girl tries to leave in my
shit, all hells gonna break loose. "Open the door violet! It's too hot for this.." She locked the doors, rolling all the window up. "I have a spare key dumbass."

"Please just lemme talk to you.." I ran to the passenger seat, only to have it be locked. I don't have time to play this game with her today. "You seriously wanna joke around right now? Unlock the fucking door before I break the window in.." She rolled her eyes, letting me in. "Everyday there's something with you. I never get a fucking break, I'm tired!"

"First of all, stop yelling I'm right here. Second, I can explain I have a good reason.." She crossed her arms, her eyes burning into mines. "Go on I'm listening.." I huffed, getting ready to tell the fattest lie possible. "Okay I don't have one right now but I'll make up something later and make you believe it. My brains not functioning correctly at the moment but that ain't the point! The point is.. I'm sorry."

"You're so manipulative. The fact that you have that mindset is actually scary." She was about to get out but I stopped her. "You should know I'm crazy by now.." That's not even a flex, I actually am. "Yeah I know and I don't even know why I put up with this shit. Any smart minded human being would've left months ago but nooo here's my dumbass.. sitting in a car with. Probably about to forgive you for calling me a "friend" to some random ass dude that I don't even know. Who the fuck is he anyways? That you had to lie to him about me?!"

"He's nobody baby. You don't gotta worry about him." I don't even know why I brought her if it was gonna be like this. "You like dick don't you??" Should I be laughing? "No baby! I like you I swear." I rubbed her thigh, pecking down her neck. "D-don't try to distract me with your lil kisses. Tell me the truth."

"I'm being honest! When have you ever seen me with a man?" She shrugged, laying her head down on the seat. "I don't know. I've only known you for less than 6 months. You could be straight for all I know." This has to be the dumbest conversation I've had in a while. "Bitch do I look fucking straight to you?! Do I look like I suck dick?" She nodded yes, knowing it's the complete opposite. "If anything you do.." I whispered, looking out the window. "That was so disrespectful. You just insulted me.."

"You started that shit." We both huffed. I rolled the window down, feeling like i'm gonna faint. "Listen.. the point is, I don't like him and there's nothing going on. I barely know him so get over it or cry about it." I got out, slamming the door behind me.

I ran back to him, ready to throw him in the water. "And your bitch ass!" He screamed, running like a lil girl. I tackled him to the ground, holding his arms up. "Why the fuck would you say that shit to her?! You know she's sensitive!" He shrugged, tryna get from under me. "Woah Billie, ya titties are flapping all in my face. Back up first!"

"I swear to god, you got one more chance to say some dumb shit and I'm throwing you in the water." I felt a pair of eyes on us, looking up seeing two kids with their mouths wide open. "Speaking of that.. lemme dive in that ocean." He looked down, biting down on his lip. "So you wanna die tonight huh?!"

"Okay okay I'm sorry! I'm just playin." That's his problem, he plays too much and never knows when to stop.

"Let's go. I'm so ready to leave, you mfs always gotta ruin a good day."