Chapter 17

"I'm not choosing between the two people that mean the most to me. You must be crazy." She opened the door, pushing me out. "Okay, well it was good knowing you babe." She slammed the door in my face, leaving me in the hallway.

"Why are out out here?" I turned around seeing Ivy eating a bag of hot chips. "Nothing. I was just looking for the bathroom." She nodded, walking back into her room. This had to have been the longest day of my life.

-

*Billie pov*

I walked to the kitchen, seeing Ivy pouring orange juice into a cup. It's 8 in the morning. Way too early for her bullshit today. "That's my orange juice.." She looked up, giving me those eyes. Now that she has something on me, I can't do shit about it. "Never mind, you can have it." I whispered, grabbing a bowl and some cereal.

I seen all the other girls walking in behind each other. "Hi daddy.." One of them smiled, kissing my neck. "Hi princess." I just wanted some fresh pussy. Something to forget about everything that happened last night. "Moving on fast aren't we?" Que laughed, walking in behind me. "Shut the fuck up bro. I don't have time for your bullshit today. Go brush your hair or something before you talk to me."

"First of all love, my hair is brushed.. I just need a lil haircut that's all." He laid his head on my shoulder, taking a piece of my cereal and throwing it in his mouth. "Ask first." I looked up, snatching the bowl out of his hand. "Damn okay Ms. Grumpy pants."

"Can everybody come to the counter please? I got some shit I wanna say!" I yelled making everybody quiet down. "Wait before I continue, can somebody go get violet?" I heard footsteps coming behind me. "I'm right here.." I looked up at her. "Damn. Who fought you in your sleep? Demons?!" Que laughed looking her up and down. "Get the fuck out!" I yelled pushing him to the door. "Wait wait.. I gotta hear the news too!"

"I hate it here." I whispered, clearing my throat again to speak. "So, we're going to the beach today. But the thing is.. we gotta all take different cars. Someone named Que gave the van a flat tire so we can't even drive that shit till he fixes it." He smiled like an idiot, waving at everybody. "Yeah that's me! Sorry guys!"

"Anyways, everybody go get ready. Be down here by 11 or get left. Your choice." They all scattered the house leaving me, violet, and que in one room. Great. Let's see how this shit goes. "Hey guys!" He came up to us, putting his arms around our shoulders. "Who the hell are you??" She looked up, staring at him blankly.

"Baby.." I whispered hitting her leg. "It's cool. I get that a lot." He struggled sitting down on the counter. "I'm Billie's driver. I basically drive her around when she goes to different places for trips." If only she knew that's not the case. He's here for more than that. "So basically you're a taxi driver.." I swear this girl is gonna be the death of me. "Oh I'm sorry, a Uber driver.. same difference. Don't you have anything better to do?"

"Nah I just work for her. I seen what you tried to do there. She's a feisty lil one bil. Where'd you get her from.. the zoo?" And here's where shit turns left. "Last time I checked, you're a random as man that I've never seen before until yesterday. Mind your business. Everybody that talks shit stays irrelevant in my brain. Have a nice day love." She got up, storming up the stares.

"See what you did!" I punched him in his arm. This is gonna be a long long day. "I ain't even do shit! I was just playing.. with her sensitive ass!" I ran after her, walking to the room. "Baby let me in.." I heard small sniffles coming from the other end. "No!"

"How are you gonna lock me out my own room?! That's fine I got a spare key anyway." I unlocked it, walking up to her. "Wipe those tears baby. We got shit to do today." She flicked me off, burying herself in the bed again. "Come on! I wanna go to the beach with you!" She put the cover over her face, tucking her feet under. "There's gonna be dolphins baby. Your favorite!"

She jumped up, running to the bathroom. "I'll be ready in 20mins!"