Chapter 7

*Violets pov*

"Why aren't you scared of me?" I've only been here for 2 weeks and I feel like it's been a year. The longest year of my life and I can't back out now. I don't know why I'm the one Billie chooses to fuck with but somehow I'm not fazed by it anymore and even if I was, I can't show it. "Can I go now?"

She got up, standing in front of me. She spread my legs, looking me dead in my eyes. That deadly look she urges to give me. "So you're gonna keep disrespecting me huh?" I nodded innocently, guiding my finger down her body. "Do what you want to me, it won't change how I feel about you."

She huffed, sitting down on the bed next to me. "Fuck this shit.. why are you so stubborn? It's like you purposely wanna get on my nerves. You're so different from my other girls and I can't ever get under your fucking skin." I'm glad she noticed.

"Because I'm not scared of you Billie. Now can we just go to sleep? And I thought you would have another room or something for me to sleep in by now. This is getting old, all we do is argue." I get under the covers, facing the ceiling.

"Go ahead.. you can sleep on the fucking couch for all I care."

*Billie's pov*

"Don't talk to me like I'm a kid." She got up, slamming the door behind her. "Then don't talk to me like you don't understand!" I yelled, slamming my head on the pillow. There's something about this girl that drives me crazy and I can't understand why.

I heard the door open, ivy walking in sitting down across from me. "I never wanna tell you how you feel.. but I think you like her Billie. You've never been this way with one of your girls before." I know she's right but I never admit to my feelings. "What can you lose if you end up with her? You two would be cute as hell together."

"I hate you.." I punch her in the arm, regretting everything. She smiles tackling me with the tightest hug possible. "Now go get her ass. You better treat her right bil I'm not kidding." I followed behind her downstairs. All I wanted to do was apologize.

"Violet!" This house is so big, you can never find anybody. "Aye you know where violet is?" One of the girls nodded, pointing to this whores door.. Ella. I walked in seeing them laying with each other. "Didn't I tell you to leave her the fuck alone?" They both jumped up, fixing their clothes. "Get the fuck out of my house!"

"Wait b-billie! I was just making sure she was o-" I pulled her by her hoodie, dragging her out my front door. "Get the fuck on.." She looked up from the ground, a tear falling down her cheek. I slammed the door in her face, looking over at violet as her mouth fell open. "Why the fuck would you do that?! She doesn't have anywhere else to go!"

"I don't give a fuck. I told her to stay away from you and she didn't listen so now she can't be here anymore. You're lucky I didn't kill her ass when I had the chance cause I sure was thinking about blowing her shit off." I know that hurt her to hear but I meant what I said.

"I fucking hate you. You just forced the only person here that actual gives a fuck about me, out." Now I feel bad but it's too late for that. "It's for the better. I was getting tired of her anyways.. the sex was horrible." I shrugged sitting down on the couch. "For someone that doesn't like me, you really wanted her gone because she gets to have a part of me that you don't?" I nodded, looking down at my phone and back up at her. "But it's different because she actual treated me like a human being and not once have you treated me the same."

I wanted her to understand why I did what I did. I pulled her upstairs, slamming the door behind me. "Get on the bed." You can tell she was scared and this is the only time I've seen her breathe heavily from the sound of my voice. She scooted back, not taking her eyes off of my body.