Chapter 34

"You ready for new beginnings baby?" She nodded, throwing her bags in the back of my car. Willow hopped in the back seat, putting her seat belt on. "You guys are never gonna get rid of me so get used to me being around." She smiled, patting the both of us on the shoulder. "We'll never get tired of you will, but I'm gonna need you to watch out with those hands. You know your strong ass is heavy handed."

-

"Baby the new house is on the left. Why are you goin right?" We moved to a more chill area of la. A place with we could all get away from the world. "I wanted to pull in the back instead of the front." She rolled her eyes, laying her head back down on the cold window. "Ya know, it's always awkward when you guys fight but it's kinda funny. I just never have any popcorn to eat while it's happening." I looked up in the review mirror, flipping her off. "Just sayin.." she whispered, looking back down at her phone.

"Okay dumbasses! We're here! Get ya shit because I'm not doing it for you." I unlocked the door, looking around the living and kitchen area. It was a cute house. Something we could live in forever if we wanted. A family house is what it was. It was more closed off. We didn't have neighbors and there was so much space for so many memories if we wanted it to be.

"Bil why is there 3 garages like we all have cars

"Bil why is there 3 garages like we all have cars." We're broke as hell." I was wondering the same thing. "You both need jobs. I can't do this shit anybody." I laughed, throwing myself onto the couch. "Baby come here. I wanna hold you." I held my arms out, waiting for her to jump into me but she didn't. She huffed, walking herself upstairs. She's never even been here so I know she's gonna get lost. I followed behind her, walking us to our room. "What's wrong love? I thought this is what you wanted. Was it not?"

"It is, but without willow here though. I just feel like she makes it harder for us to move on from everything. I get she's you're best friend but her moving in isn't appropriate for our relationship right now. I want peace and quiet and she's the complete opposite of that." She laid back into the bed, me crawling up next to her. "I get you wanna have loud sex without anybody hearing but she's my best friend baby. I can't just drop her like the rest of them. They don't mean as much to me as she does."

"It's not just about sex right now. Everything isn't about that billie. I just wanted to start our new life with just us. Why couldn't she just get her own apartment or something?" She huffed, taking her shoes off and throwing them across the room. "Whatchu mean?! I thought you loved willow." I'm more confused than I ever been in my life. "I do but I don't know. It's just not appropriate to have her here baby. Respect that." She stood up, walking to the bathroom.

"All you've done so far is complain since we've gotten here and this was your idea in the first place. You didn't even say you liked the house that I payed out of pocket for, on my own." She looked around, smiling at the big tub in the corner. "Oh so now you're happy because you see a tub? Yeah I thought about you because I know you like baths." She looked up at me, kissing my lips softly. "I'm sorry baby. I'm just overwhelmed right now."

"I get it. Just don't put it on me like you always do. I don't deserve it." I kissed her head, feeling down her beautiful body. I slapped her ass, squeezing it as hard as I could. "Billie! That hurt!" I smirked, kissing down her neck. I just wanted to be with her. Something just wanted me to be inside of her. She was my person and a hug wasn't enough for me. I held her in my arms, rocking us back and forth. "You hungry?" I lifted her chin up, feeling her nod into my body. "I love when you're sweet to me." She whispered into my neck. "Shut up." I laughed, pulling her out of my grip, walking her back into the room with me. "We had the biggest glow up with our relationship. You used to treat me like shit and you were the biggest hoe I've ever seen in my life. You can't lie bil.. as soon as I came into your life, you started to change for the better. That right there is a soulmate in my opinion."

I'm so very happy she's self aware. I wouldn't be shit without her. She's all I have and I'm happy she understands that she's the reason I'm where I am now. "You're the love of my life baby. Remember that." I pecked her nose, not wanting to let go of her. "I love you." She whispered and all I could do was cry. A tear fell down my cheek, letting it hit her shoulder.

She will always get a part of me that nobody else will, and that's all that matters.