Chapter 24

"Baby I can't walk. Help me!" I pulled her out of the car, putting her arm over my shoulder. "Im sorry I'm weak. I can't keep picking you up like this." It's been less than a hour since we came back from the hospital and I'm already tired of this. If you think about it, it's kinda her fault that this happened to her- no I should stop.

"You're not even trying.." She whined, jumping up the steps to the front door. "Oh shit. I don't have my key.." She slapped her forehead, whining in pain. "That's what you get." I laughed, banging on the door. "Why so loud Satan?" Ivy smiled, opening the door for us.

"Shut the fuck up. Help her up the stairs with me." She grabbed both of us, slowly going up. "Can you like.. go a lil faster?" She looked up at me, flicking me in the head. "If I could.. don't you think I would?!" I don't know why her panties are all in a bunch. We laid her down on the bed, putting pillows around her body.

I walked to the door about to leave but she stopped me. "Wait you're not gonna stay with me?" I swear to god I'm gonna go insane. "What do you need me here for baby? Please tell me.. I really wanna know." She shrugged, looking down at her hands. "I just wanted company. I'm gonna be on bed rest for a while." Do I feel bad? No.

"Fine, damn." I huffed laying down next to her. She put her head on my shoulder, pulling my body into hers. "I'm hot.." I'm so close to jumping out of a window. "Oh my god! I don't know what to tell you dude. Take your shirt off then." She looked down, not being able to do it herself. "Seriously? You know I'm weak right now bil, I can't." I got up, lifting her arms up slowly. "There." I threw the shirt to the side, laying back down. "I'm hungry.."

"Chew on your spit." I turned over, burying myself into the pillows. This is gonna be a long long week. "But you can't chew on liquid tho-" I put my hand over her mouth, waiting on her to shut the hell up. "You're like the cute version of ivy. You talk too much and never shut up."

"I think ivy's pretty cute.." She shrugged, fixing the cover. Is she blind? "Excuse me?" What did she just get herself into? "No I'm just saying that if I didn't know you and I seen her walking down the street or something I would prolly ask for her number. But that's just me tho." If only she knew. "You got some weird taste."

"Yeah I do.. considering I'm with you." She laughed under her breathe. "You think that shits funny?" I got up, taking her cup of ice water and throwing it in her face. "Suck on that shit." I slammed the door behind me, walking to ivy's room. "Open the fucking door!"

"What's wrong with you?" I pushed her outta the way, laying down on her bed. "It's been less than 2 hours and she's already pissing me off." She sat down next to me, brushing my hair back. "She called you cute-" I almost threw up saying that shit. "I am pretty cute if I do say so myself-" She flipped her hair to the side. "Who lied to you babe?"

"Shut up. You know I'm cute, you just don't wanna admit it." I rolled my eyes, laying my head down on her pillow. "Can I sleep in here tonight? I can't deal with her shit." She nodded, laying down next to me.

"Don't pull anything or I'm leaving-"