Chapter 27

"Got some rules before we go in here. Pick one girl each so we should have 5 girls by tonight. No messing around, just flirting. Save that shit for me and willow. We leave at 12. Anything later than that, you're getting left and I'm not coming back to pick you up."

"Daddy can I just stay in the car. I don't wanna go in." I looked behind me, watching one of the girl play with the rim of her shirt. "What was the reason for you coming if you didn't wanna go in? Get ya ass out.. you shoulda never came."

She huffed climbing over everybody. "Aye watch it blondie! Your ass is in my face!" Willow yelled, smacking it on her way out. This is gonna be a fun night. Especially with her.

-

"Lemme get a drink.." I held my hand out, watching the waiter pull up two shots. "Which one cutie?" She yelled over the music. I pointed to whatever looked best to me. "Ohh you're tryna get fucked up tonight huh? I like that." She pushed the shots over the counter, making me catch them so they wouldn't fall.

"Mmm.. and you're good with your hands." She kneeled over to my side, opening my mouth, pouring the tequila down my throat. "You got a lil something right there." She kissed my lips, licking the spot it dropped down from. "Damn slow your ass down.. we just met." I pushed her back. She laughed moving back to her side of the counter.

"So who are you here with? You got a girlfriend?" I looked around, waiting on one of my girls to pop up and ruin this shit. "Uh.. something like that. You got a boyfriend?" She raised her eyebrow, taking a sip of her water. "Who said I liked men? That's real bold of you to think." I shrugged, thinking about the fact that she just kissed me and I didn't even get a chance to know her name.

"I'm ginger. That's what they call me here." I looked up at her hair, it being curly and ginger. It was cute. "Wanna feel?" She grabbed my hand, putting it on her head. "Soft right? Yeah I know." Why the fuck did she just make me do that? "You wanna um.. go in the back or something? I'm tryna get to know you a lil more." She nodded jumping over the counter, pulling me to some random room.

"Here's my dressing room." I looked around at all the wigs and makeup sitting everywhere. There was a couch shaped like lips. I don't even wanna know. "Since I'm a stripper, they give us personal rooms to change in. I got the best one obviously." She pointed to all the stuff, sitting down on the couch. "Come.."

"Can I just tell you what I'm here for so I don't waste your time?" She nodded sitting criss cross, looking towards me. I can already tell how this is about to end. "So I have a lil group of girls. Well not little. There's a lot of us but basically it's a house we all live in. I'm the head of it and I was wondering if you would wanna come back with me. You can fuck this job. I would literally pay you 3 times as much as you get thrown on stage in a night-"

She pulled me by my hoodie, pushing her lips against mines. Her breathe tasted like nothing but straight alcohol but I somehow liked it. She got on top of me, spreading her legs so that I could see her bare skin. Her short dress gave me easier access. "Wait mama-" I parted our lips, putting my hands on her thighs. "Answer my question first.."

"Mhm.." She nodded yes, kissing down my neck. I felt on her ass, pulling her dress up more. "Aye billie we gotta go-" I looked up by the door, seeing willow with two girls holding onto each of her arms. "Oh shit I'm sorry. I was just saying.. we got the girls now. We can go." I nodded, throwing a pillow at the door for her to leave.

I looked back at her, pecking down on her lips. I picked her up, holding her by her ass. "Keep your hands up here daddy.." She moved them to her waist, biting down on her lip. "Ight come on.. we gotta go ma."