Chapter 30

Violet got up, running to the backyard. "She's lying baby please! That's not what happened!" Ivys not staying in this house after this. I'm done trying and I can't deal with her anymore. "What happened then?!"

"She forced me to. She was jealous of us and forced me to try to have sex with her and then blackmailed me into not telling you about it. She raped me baby.." She sat down on the stairs, looking down at the rings on her fingers. "Please don't be selfish right now. I wouldn't lie to you about something like this."

"Selfish?! I'm being selfish but I know she didn't force you. You do shit like this all the time. How am I suppose to all of a sudden believe you?" The boy who cried wolf is what this is right now and it's my
fault that she has trust issues. I know. "She said if I told you then she would go to you about que and I didn't need that at the time. I was already treating you bad before and I didn't wanna add to it. You didn't deserve it."

"So ivy knew too? And I'm suppose to believe that you weren't tryna hurt me.. yeah okay bil. Nobody ever tells me the truth in this house." A small tear fell down my face. I hurried and wiped it. I don't like crying and she knows that. "I've delt with this before so I'm used to people doing shit to my body without my permission and I didn't- you know what? Never mind dude." I got up walking up to my room. I can't deal with it anymore.

*Violets pov - tw*

I walked in the house, seeing ivy talking to the rest of the girls. I grabbed a wooden chair, throwing it at her head as hard as I possibly could. "What the fuck is your problem?!" I watched blood fall down from her head, dripping down to the floor. "Why would you do that?!" I walked up to her, pulling her by her collar. "I'm gonna kill you in your sleep and throw your ass in the ocean so the fish can eat you for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I'm so close."

"I'm not scared of you violet. You're too much of a pussy to do anything." I pulled the gun out of my back pocket, aiming it at her head. "Try me." I felt a hand pulling my waist back. One of the girls trying to get me to stop. "Get the fuck off of me before I shoot you too!" I turned back around, seeing nothing but my brother in my mind. He was the same way before he passed. This was the reason behind all of this. I'm here because of him and if I kill her, I'll live with that for the rest of my life.

"Tell me you did it. Admit you raped Billie." Her eyes grew wide, watching me get closer and closer to her body. Her breathing became heavier. I could feel it from here. "I d-didn't mean to. I'm so sorry violet please! I'll leave and never come back, just don't kill me.." She looked behind me, feeling everybody in the room turn their heads too. I turned around, watching Billie by the door way. Her eyes filling up with fresh tears and her body barely being able to stand up properly on it's own. I looked back at ivy, her hands shaking in fear. Oh so now I'm the monster?

"Just put it down and I'll leave. Please just listen to me." I looked at Billie, and I could tell she didn't want me to but I couldn't take this anymore.

I put the gun to my head and all I could hear was Billie screaming my name before I pulled the trigger, feeling my body shut down completely.