Chapter 13

*Billies pov*

"I hope they have dolphins in Hawaii." I looked over at her, throwing a suitcase on the floor. "Of course they have dolphins dumbass.." She flipped me off, laying down on the bed. "Can you get up? We got shit to do."

"What do I have to do besides sit here and watch you pack?" Oh so she wants to try me today. "You better chill. You're already on my bad side ma." I walked over to her side of the bed leaning down, kissing her softly. "I didn't even do anything bil. You're just mad cause I have someone else to give my attention to rather than you. That's not my fault."

"What the fuck is that suppose to mean??" She sat up, looking me dead in my eyes. "You're jealous. That's all. I'm sorry you don't like Ella but the only reason is because you hate that she get's a part of me that you don't and that's not my problem."

"Okay bet. So you can stay here with her if she get's a part of you that I don't. Why wouldn't I be jealous?" The door opened, ivy walking in with a bag. "Violet I have some clothes for you. I went to the store because I knew you didn't have much and Billie over here.. hasn't took you shopping yet." So everything is my fault? Okay.

"I didn't take her shopping because-" She pushed me out of the way, handing the bag to her. "We leave in a hour. Be ready or get left!" She yelled, slamming the door behind her. This is bouta be the longest trip I've ever had.

-

"Scoot the fuck over dude. I'm not playing with you violet." She snores like a grown ass man that hasn't been to sleep in days. We were on a private jet, on our way to my favorite place. "I'm tired.. can you cuddle me please?" She whispered in the crook of my neck. "Nope." I pushed her off of me, standing up to find ivy. "Hey can you come in the back real quick?"

She nodded, following behind me. "So. We already discussed that they can't know why we're here. As far they can understand, it's for business. Please don't tell them what for. Aight? I'm trusting you." She nodded, giving me a fist bump. "That was the lamest shit we've ever done as friends."

"Yeah let's never do that again." I walked back in, sitting down next to her. "Where'd you go?" She looked up, scooting close to me again. "No where. Didn't I tell you to get off of me?" She wiped her eyes, pulling the blanket over her body. "I know but I just wanted a hug or something. Why do you gotta be so mean all the time? I didn't even do anything."

"I don't like being touched. Respect that shit." She rolled her eyes, throwing the blanket over to me. "You weren't saying that when you got down on your knees and ate me like a full course meal were you?" That was so disrespectful. "Actually it wasn't a full course meal because your lil friend rudely interrupted that shit." I yelled making sure everybody heard me.

"You can suck my dick.. that's what you can do." She walked in the back, slamming the door behind her.
"Aye I'm sorry!"