Chapter 2🦋

At that moment I felt butterflies 🦋Y/N POV:"What classes do you have?" A velvet voice said from behind me

Y/N POV:
"What classes do you have?" A velvet voice said from behind me. "I have studio work now." I said to Yelena. "I have studio work too. Do you wanna go together?" She asked calmly. At that very moment I was so excited I was just about to go to studio work with a cool girl! Yelena was really tall and of course I was shorter than her and it made walking together slightly awkward. "Imagine if we bunked classes on the first day." Yelena said and looked straight at me. "Are you suggesting we bunk?" I asked and raised an eyebrow. "If you said yes then maybe." She said with a smug grin spread on her face. "I mean it was the first day and maybe they'd let it slide, but how would we even leave?" I questioned. "Sneak out." She said as plain as ever. "I'll only go if you really want to go." I said. "No you dont have to do that for me Y/N." Yelena said in her velvet voice. In the end me and Yelena decided there was no harm in skipping school we'd just have to catch up.

*Time-skip brought to you by Chloe Price*

"Where do you wanna go?" I asked her. She looked at me with the brightest eyes and flashiest grin I've ever seen and whispered in my ear. "My special place of course." She said innocently. Her special place? I wondered. Those words made me weak in the knees.

Yelena's POV:
"Where do you wanna go?" Y/N questioned. I looked at her/him/them knowing exactly where we were gonna go. I leaned in and whispered "My special place of course." In the most innocent tone I could pull off. My special place was a surprise for Y/N a place where we could hang out and tell each other all our problems. A place just for US! Before my wondering got the best of me I turned my focus to Y/N. What a calm look was rested upon her/his/their face. I was hoping to become good friends with Y/N I knew that our bond would be strong I could sense it. "Yelena show the way." Y/N said and interrupted my thoughts. I grabbed her/his/their hand and lead her/him/them to the train station. We ran through the cold windy air and along the train tracks. "Aren't we gonna get knocked?" Y/N asked in fear. "The trains dont run and if a train magically appears I'll save you." I said heroically. Y/N chuckled a soft sweet chuckle. "Yelena how much longer?" Y/N groaned. "Hush we're nearly there it'll be worth it I promise." I said in a gentle voice.
*Time-skip to the special place*
"We're here!" I exclaimed. Y/N was speechless she/he/they hasn't/haven't uttered a single word. "It's beautiful." I said softly. Y/N turned to me and gave me a closed eye grin "Thanks for brining me here Yelena." My heart skipped a beat a cool girl/boy/person was thanking me ahhh Im overjoyed.
Y/N's POV:
Yelena had showed me one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen. It was so pretty, I was speechless. It was a misty place, it had dark green trees in most areas and what caught my eye was the lake it was mesmerizing.
The Lake:

"Thanks for bringing me here Yelena

"Thanks for bringing me here Yelena." I said AGAIN and gushed. Yelena looked slightly proud of herself but tried not to show it. "Better than class." She said. "Why'd you wanna come here?" I asked and pointed at the place. "I want to be your friend and friends skip school together." She said with her famous sly grin. Yelena approached the water and dipped her finger in it and shivered slightly. "It's cold." She muttered. Soon enough I sat next to Yelena and enjoyed the view in silence. "Can I tell you something?" Yelena asked in a small whisper. "Anything." I said and looked at the side of her lean face, facing the waters. "I hope you don't think lowly of me for this." She said with a forced smile. "I doubt I will." I said and gave her my friendliest smile. "I bunked class with you today, because I didn't want to see Zeke um I mean Mr Zeke." She said. "Mind if I ask why?" I questioned. The look she gave me was a painful one that said I don't want to say but I will. "I've been hanging around Mr Zeke because I like him." She said with a small smile and her cheeks were tinted. I was stunned. Yelena likes Zeke. But no ways I thought to myself. She wont like you Y/N you dumbass. Ugh I was angry at myself for thinking Yelena even thought about me in that way. I didn't feel the adrenalin or butterflies, instead I felt disappointment. Did I like Yelena after seeing her just one time. No ways I didn't like Yelena I barely know her. "How old is he?" I asked and distracted my mind from what was actually bothering me. "I think he's 22." She beamed. Four years older than us hmm. "Im tired." I said and changed the topic. "You can lie down here." She said and patted the empty place on her lap. I quickly got flustered and declined her offer. "I hope you don't view me weirdly." She said again. I reassured her that everyone had a crush on a teacher at least once. Soon enough I felt my self drifting of to a peaceful slumber.
Yelena's POV:
"I hope you don't view me weirdly." I said again. Oh my gosh Y/N must be disgusted or maybe Im overreacting. Y/N then reassured me that it's okay to have a crush on a teacher and that made me feel a little better. Soon we went back to our peaceful silence and I turned to look at Y/N. Her/his/their head was leaning forward. Was/were she/he/they sleeping? I questioned to myself. I went to go observe their face and maybe seemed like a creep whilst doing it. She/he/they had pretty features. Huh what was I even thinking. That's unlike me. I gently placed Y/N's body on my lap and listened to her/his/their soft breathing. It was good to have a friend who would listen to me. Im sure Annie would listen too but she'd just say something blunt and move on with her day. Don't get me wrong Annie is a good friend, but her advice wasn't the best. Pieck would just laugh at me and tease me, Porco would tell Pieck, Bertholdt wouldn't know what to say and Reiner would be sweet enough to try and help, but obviously fail miserably. I had a feeling that Y/N was trustworthy and wouldn't judge me and I think I was right about it. Soon the sun started setting and Y/N was still sleeping. Oh gosh I had to get her/him/them home before dark and my messages were practically blowing up and asking where I was? Was I okay? Am I hurt? Etc. Waking up Y/N was first priority then I'll answer my messages. "Y/N wake up." I said in a sing song voice. She/he/they didn't seem to hear me and I didn't want to make her/him/them angry when she/he/they woke up. "You smell nice." Y/N and snuggled me. What in the heck. "We have to go now!" I said. "5 more minutes mum." Y/N muttered. "Do I look like your mum." I said to Y/N and gently pushed her/him/them off my lap. "Huh." She/he/they said and shot up and looked at the surroundings. "Yelena!" Y/N said in a startled tone. "Am I that ugly." I joked. Y/N seemed to take what I said a bit too seriously and started rambling. "Yes. Um no that's not what I meant. You're really beautiful. Um no-." Before Y/N could utter a single word I said. "I was teasing you, you dork." Y/N laughed dryly. "We should get going." She/he/they muttered. "Yeah we should and could you not tell anyone about Mr Zeke." I stated. "Yeah of course." Y/N said with a grin. Phew thank goodness at least I could trust her/him/them with this kind of stuff. I hope Y/N trusted me too. "I had a lot of fun today Yelena, we should do it again." Y/N said cooly. Where in heavens earth did the dork go and who was this confident person. "I was hoping you'd say that. Im sure we'll be great friends Y/N." I said and emphasized her/his/their name.
*Time-skip to Yelena's dorm*
"See you tomorrow Y/N." I said loudly and waved at her/him/them. "Same too you Yelena." Y/N shouted. "Hush, and dont you know visitors aren't allowed after 8pm young man." The short lady with curly grey hair snapped at me. "Yes, and Im not a man." I said and emphasized the word man and then trailed off leaving her dumfounded and shook. The moment I made it to my room I saw two girls sitting at my door with worried expressions. "Pieck and Annie?" I questioned. "Yelena!" Pieck exclaimed and wrapped her frail arms around me and Annie just patted my shoulder. "We were worried about you." Annie said and this time when she spoke her face showed worry. "We thought you died or got abducted!" Pieck shouted and her voice echoed throughout the halls. "Hush." I said. "Im sorry I didn't tell you guys that me and Y/N were hanging out." I said as if nothing ever happened. "Bunking already with someone you just met." Pieck snapped at me. "We didn't do anything." I defended. "Pieck, she's fine and safe lets go now there's nothing to worry about." Annie reassured Pieck and grabbed her arm and left. "Thanks." I muttered when Annie walked past and she just flashed me a small, small smile. What a tiring day well at least me and Y/N had fun. Why was I making an effort with a person I just met today. Well it's not like Im gonna date her/him/them. "Then why do you get butterflies when you're with Y/N." My inner voice said.

Do I get butterflies when I''m with Y/N?🦋

A/N: Hello again guys. This book is already getting reads Im so happy. I hope everyone is enjoying this just as much as I am. I will try and make a schedule for uploads and if something has gone wrong I'll be sure to update you on it. Thanks guys!!!
Love from
Z.