Chapter 13🦋

You're making me feel butterflies 🦋Yelena's POV:When I went home I was feeling happy very happy

Yelena's POV:
When I went home I was feeling happy very happy. I really did like Y/N, but I know she/he/they would friend zone me and I'd be there like I told you so. I may have been cold, but we had fun. I slowly walked back to the dorms savoring every moment. I entered my dorm and jumped onto my bed. Comfy! I didn't want to think about anything but me and Y/N tonight. 'Remember when you denied liking Y/N.' My inner voice said. Shut up we don't speak of that. I should do that project even if it's just like for twenty minutes. I searched through my drawers and came across an envelope labelled
Yelena
Oh gosh I instantly remembered who it was from and cringed. I forgot about it all those months ago and just tossed it in my drawer. 'Open it.' My inner voice said, but the other bit of me wanted to toss it out the window.
The envelope:

It was pretty. 'Pretty extra.' My inner voice said. I wish Y/N would give me a letter. 'Okay we get that you have a crush now shut the fok up.' My inner voice said. How rude. I neatly opened it and even the letter was pretty.

Dear Yelena
I know I have wronged you in many ways. I know you are moving on. And I know I will never move on. I don't know why I cheated on my girlfriend, but you're just so breathtaking. I'm not really into relationships, but what we had was everything. I know you miss me babygirl. And you most certainly miss make out sessions. Y/N isn't the best choice in my opinion. You need someone that can handle you and love you. Y/N has none of those. She/he/they aren't what you need. Don't go after someone you can't have. You may be deeply in love with her/him/them right now, but you'll fall out of love very soon. Meet at the special lake at campus. I'll wait everyday!
Love from
Zeke

That was a shit letter and what did he mean by the special lake at campus. Does he watch me or something. That goddamn creep. He stopped bothering me a while ago, but does he watch me? I was going to confront him. Fall out of love soon my ass. Does he see the way I look at her/him/them in class the look he'll never see that look from me. His opinion my foot. Honestly did he really think he could come between me and Y/N. 'Actually he did.' My inner voice said. But he couldn't keep us for long. I chucked the letter back in my drawer and changed for the night.
Yelena's pajamas: