Chapter 6🦋

I then felt butterflies in my stomach

I then felt butterflies in my stomach. I had a crush🦋

Y/N'S POV:
We danced to guilty pleasure songs, but when we slow danced I felt something I've never felt before. It was love, but did I know at the time? The look in her eyes were different. Her grey eyes were shining and she tried to hide her smile, but sometimes I'd see it. "Can I hold your hand?" she asked. The question stunned me and my jaw practically dropped to the floor. "Only if you're okay with it." She said shyly. Yelena was never this shy ever, but in the moment I brushed it off and took her hand in mine not knowing what I was starting. Her hair was pretty, her face was structured so well, her hands were icy cold yet comforting and her eyes made me loose myself in them. "The song is quite long so if you'd like to stop dancing I'll understand." She said. "No." I said I want to dance with her. Her grey eyes looked relieved. We danced and then I did something I shouldn't off done. I stood on my tippy toes and looked into those grey eyes our lips were inches apart. "What are you doing?" Yelena questioned. What was I doing I didn't even know. Were we gonna kiss. I mean kissing without consent is totally uncool so I asked. "Can I kiss you?" And she said. "Why not." And then our lips met. It was a soft gentle kiss and she reached her hands and then cupped my face. Her icy cold hands felt good against my skin. "I barely know you." She said in between kisses. Then her icy cold hands left the sides of my face and she had a stunned look on her face. "I'm so so sorry." She gasped. "For what?" I asked. But before she could hear it she was running in the distance. Was she okay. I'm such an idiot and she's right we barely know each other and I kissed her. I was left there in the chilly wind by myself. I pressed my fingers where she kissed me and muttered. "Was it worth it." I walked back home overthinking my whole life and when I got home my favourite old lady was there. Mrs Launder. "Looking rather sad love." She stated. I didn't want to bother poor Mrs Launder with my love life and played it off as happy. She was then telling me stories about her cats and fish and her favourite snail in her garden. It made me forget about the incident, but the moment Mrs Launder left I remembered everything. Maybe if I slept or watched memes it'd go away and I tried but I didn't. It was getting far too cold and I decided I was going to change into my pyjamas.
Your Pyjamas: