Chapter 25🦋

When you say stuff like that I get butterflies🦋

Y/N's POV:Last night was fun, it was really a series of events

Y/N's POV:
Last night was fun, it was really a series of events. When I woke up Yelena, wasn't next to me or even in Sasha's room. She wasn't even in the apartment and she didn't even text me she was leaving. She was probably back at her dorm I'm sure of it. "Y/NNNNNNN." I heard Sasha shout from the other room. "YESSSS." I shouted back. "Do you and Yelena want breakfast?" She asked. "No and Yelena's not here." I shouted from her room. "WHY?" Sasha shouted. "Can you guys stop shouting." A grumpy Niccolo groaned. "Jeez." I heard Sasha say. Eventually I got up and out from under the warm bed covers and marched to the kitchen. "Where'd Yelena go?" Niccolo questioned from the kitchen. "I'm not sure." I said groggily. "So Niccolo is making us breakfast what do you want to eat?" Sasha asked again. "I feel a bit sick I think I'll pass." I said. I just wanted to go home and sleep right now. All that weed wasn't really a good idea. "Do you want some medicine?" Niccolo offered. "No I think I'll just sleep this off." I said. "Bestie don't leave now." Sasha whined. "But." I hesitated. "Sasha we don't have to force her/him/them to stay." Niccolo said with a spatula in his hand. Sasha just made a huffing sound and sat down on a nearby chair. "I'll stay." I said. "You sure?" Niccolo asked. It's like this guy doesn't want me here rude! "Don't be rude." Sasha whispered to him with a threatening glare. This was making me uncomfy right there and then. 'Just leave!' My inner voice demanded. Okay jeez got it. I went back to Sasha's room and grabbed the remains of my stuff and snuck out the door. The weather was really cold and it was pouring outside. Maybe if I ran to the train station I'd make it in time with out getting too soaked. 'Or maybe you could of borrowed an umbrella dumbass.' My inner voice said. I probably should of done that, but what's done is done. I took the elevator out of laziness. I did feel guilty, but laziness wins. When I got to the main lobby I saw a rack of umbrellas. 'Take one.' My inner voice urged. But that's stealing. 'Leave it back here when you're done with it.' It replied. Good idea, but pretty unfair on the owner of the umbrella I was about to steal. 'We're borrowing it.' My inner voice reassured me. Yeah just borrowing it. I took a large black umbrella and headed outside. The rain was getting worse by second and the wind was making my hands numb. Running was a bit of a struggle, because of the wind so my walk to the train station was fairly long. I can see why Yelena left. The train ride was cramped and the floors were wet and had numerous muddy footprints on them. Gross! And my stop was one of the last ones. I had to put up with crying babies, sweaty people, sick people and old ladies staring at anyone they see. Most of the people were gone by the time we reached my stop. I took out my stolen umbrella and speed walked to my apartment. "Finally." I huffed when I got home and I instantly felt like sleeping. I mean when I have free time of course I'm going to sleep. It was the one day where I had no assignments or work I should spend it in my warm bed all alone. This is ideal. "I'm kinda icon don't ya think?" I questioned myself in the mirror. "Of course we are Y/N we love you very much." I said in a high pitched voice. Yelena had left half of her stuff at Sasha's place including her favourite bag which was incredibly weird. Should I be worrying or maybe she just forgot or maybe she got murdered whilst she went out for a smoke. No, no Pieck or Annie will probably call me if she's not around. I'm just going to go to bed. As soon as I laid down on my mattress and heard the pattering of rain I instantly fell asleep.