Chapter 22🦋

Even your stupid haircut makes me feel butterflies🦋

Yelena's POV: Even though me and Y/N made up I still felt horrible about what I said

Yelena's POV:
Even though me and Y/N made up I still felt horrible about what I said. I couldn't really forgive myself for being rude. I mean I can't stand the thought of loosing everyone again. I mean I have Onyankopon, but he isn't my lover. Telling Y/N that she/he/they wasn't/weren't my girlfriend/boyfriend/partner felt really horrible and mean. And considering the things we've done together labelling us as friends wouldn't sound right to anyone. 'Nobody cares.' My inner voice groaned. 'Y/N this. Y/N that. Is/are she/he/they all you think about?' My inner voice questioned. I looked down at the sleeping Y/N who was lying down on my chest with arms wrapped around me. I guess I think about Y/N a lot. 'You should think about your situation right now.' My inner voice said. I knew that it meant Aunt Margaret and moving and telling everyone. Onyankopon will surely help me with this. I mean he's great at advice even though he's younger than me. 'You're good at advice until you need it.' My inner voice said in a salty tone. Ooh you shady biatch. 'You watch too much Rupaul's drag race.' My inner voice commented. I nearly chuckled, but I didn't want to wake sleeping beauty up so I held it in. I'd been up all night thinking about Y/N. It was already five AM and I was awake. Gosh I should probably meet Onyankopon for coffee in an hour. I guess I'll get ready now. I removed Y/N's hand from my waist along with her/his/their head from my chest and placed her/him/them on the bed. She/he/they opened her/his/their eyes, but went back to sleep. "I'll see you later." I said a placed a kiss on her/his/their forehead. I quietly removed the blanket covered Y/N and snuck to the bathroom with my bag. I hoped the shower didn't sound too loud. As I was showering I took the opportunity to use Y/N's nice smelling soap. Gosh this soap was the best thing ever. 'WAM fetish.' My inner voice said. Aw gross no ways that's just weird. After showering I put on my brand new outfit I got from the thrift store last week.
Yelena's outfit:

   I brushed my teeth then did my makeup

   I brushed my teeth then did my makeup. I looked good and ready to go. I walked passed Y/N's bed and looked her/his/their sleeping figure and blushed at the memory of getting a hickey last night. Damn I forgot to cover it. 'Im sure your necklace will do the job.' My inner voice reassured. Before I left I wrote Y/N a quick letter saying