Chapter 31🦋

I think I felt butterflies 🦋

Y/N'S POV:Annie was now bombarding me with questions about what happened in the bathroom

Y/N'S POV:
Annie was now bombarding me with questions about what happened in the bathroom. "Nothing happened I swear." I groaned. "Y/N don't even start we all know you're not over that pathetic shit and kissed her in the bathroom." Annie started. "No we really didn't kiss, Annie." I said with emphasis on kiss. Well we nearly did. "After this lame party I'm asking Mikasa for some input on this." Annie said annoyedly and walked away. This party was mega boring I didn't even know why I was here. 'It was in hope that Yelena would be here wasn't it?' My inner voice questioned. I hated to admit it, but I think it was true. Ugh sometimes her behaviour was so toxic. She's impossible. "Ah sorry." Someone said as they bumped into me. Gosh I just realised this person spilt beer all over my outfit. "Oh hey." I said as I saw the other person. "Long time no see." Jean said. "So how's life been treating you?" I asked. "Well me and Marco are on better terms so far." He said with a small smile. "Do you still like him?" I asked over the loud music and laughter. "Excuse me?" Jean asked. "Do you still like him?" I repeated. "Like who?" Sasha said from out of nowhere. "Oh hi Sasha." I said in slight shock. "Answer the question." She whined. "Um we were talking about celebrity crushes." Jean said. "Oh so who does Jean still like?" Sasha said with a smirk on her face. "Young Johnny Depp duh." I said. "I didn't know that Jean!" Sasha exclaimed. "Well you never asked." Jean said and gave me a small nod. "I like Johnny Depp too." Sasha said with a grin. "He was so good in Edward Scissorhands." Jean said. As the conversation about Johnny Depp continued I slipped away. Downstairs was like a club and I saw Pieck having a really good time. She was dancing and she was really good at it.
Song:

"Hey Pieck." I said as I approached her. "Y/N!" She exclaimed and hugged me so tight I could smell her shampoo. I was probably so flustered. I mean if you didn't have a small crush on Pieck I'd be concerned. She was fun and really cool to be around. "ARENT YOU GOING TO DANCE WITH ME!" She shouted. Gosh this girl always shouts. She was now singing the lyrics. "I really like to party, I really like your body..." She sang. She was very pretty even though her hair was messy and she was a bit sweaty. After dancing with Pieck I instantly wanted to leave. As I was leaving someone grabbed my leg. "Ugh Zeke." I muttered. "Wait." He pleaded. "I don't have time for your shit Yeager." I said and then his grip tightened. "Let go!" I demanded. "Stop coming between me and Yelena." He demanded. And with those words I kicked him in the nose. "My nose you bitch it's bleeding. I think you broke my nose." He groaned in pain. I just left without a word. 'I hope we broke his nose.' My inner voice said sassily. It was early in the morning and I had classes ugh what was I thinking when I came to this party. I immediately took a shower when I got home and fell asleep without any thought in the world.
Time-skip brought to you by MONKEY

"Uhh." I groaned as I heard my alarm clock ring. I was so tired and now I have class fuck my life. I need to still get ready for studio work and pack my bag for university. I quickly chose and outfit and surprisingly the weather was warm.
Your outfit: