Chapter 10 🦋

Why did Y/N always give me butterflies 🦋

Y/N'S POV:

After whispering that into Yelena's ears I saw her smile, well maybe I was imagining it. "We're here." I beamed. "You live in this luxurious sexy apartment?" Pieck asked. "Um well yes." I said shyly. Apartments can be sexy? "Well anyways lets get ready." I said. Everyone trailed after me. We even met Mrs Launder on the way. "Hello kids." She said. "Hello." Everyone said. "Oh my you're all so gorg." Mrs Launder said and flipped her hair. What was happening? She and Pieck seemed to get along and even exchanged numbers. I'm not even going to question what I witnessed. Well yeah totally normal for a sixty year old and an eighteen year old to start taking selfies for Instagram stories and exchange numbers. Pieck even invited her to the party thank goodness she declined. Imagine what would of went down. But yeah Mrs Launder was just cool like that. "She you later Shellby." Pieck shouted. I-. The rest of the group just stayed silent and acted as if we didn't just see that. "You guys were taking your own time." Porco said and rolled his eyes. "Don't worry guys we arrived early." Bertolt said. What a sweetheart he was always so kind. I quickly got my keys from my bag and opened the door. "Woah Y/N your apartment is so cool. I will be staying here sometimes." Pieck said and ran over to the kitchen.

Your apartment:

"I demand a sleepover here

"I demand a sleepover here." Yelena shouted. "And you shall get one." I replied. "Really?" She questioned eagerly. "Well you let me sleep at your place so why not." I said. "You're the coolest." She beamed. She seemed so happy about getting to stay here it made me happy to see her overjoyed. "So where's the bathroom?" Annie asked. "Oh yes here it is." I said and led them to my bathroom.
Your bathroom: