Chapter 23🦋

Jesus Christ Y/N you manage to make me feel butterflies every time🦋

Y/N's POV:I'm the best person ever I just saved Yelena from an awkward dinner with my parents

Y/N's POV:
I'm the best person ever I just saved Yelena from an awkward dinner with my parents. 'You were also saving yourself.' My inner voice commented. Yes that's true. Yelena and my parents were like oil and water. They do not mix well. "Your friend left." My mother said with disappointment. "She didn't even want to have dinner with us." My father said and lifted his nose up. Jeez so snobby. "She's just busy." I said and it's true she is busy. "Why was she taking two bags from you and hugging you?" My mother asked and raised an eyebrow. "Oh that she just left her stuff here, because we were working on a project and don't you hug your friends." I said. It was half a truth and half a lie. "What project?" My father questioned. Why were they interrogating me even if she stayed over it's not their business I'm a grown woman/man/person. "Just one for studio work." I replied. They just gave a small nod and ushered me to the lift to come and have lunch. "We booked at this really fancy place and apparently the chef Niccolo makes wonderful cuisine." My mother said and clasped her hands together. "You look a bit untidy." My father said and put emphasis on untidy. My outfit was literally casual clothing the heck.
Your outfit:

I mean I was going to go shopping for groceries I didn't really wanna dress up

I mean I was going to go shopping for groceries I didn't really wanna dress up. We took one of the crowded trains to the restaurant and gosh why do greasy fat men with anime girl shirts always end up near me. Like I for sure can't say back off you smell bad. I mean I wish I could. After that train ride which felt awfully long and smelt worse than ever I was finally on the street and gasping for air. "Are you okay?" A little blonde kid asked me. I looked down and saw a boy with short hair who looked concerned and next to him was another kid who looked pretty annoyed. And then it hit me it was those kids. The girl who told me to move and the boy who apologized. "C'mon Falco she's /he's /they're not answering." The brunette said and pulled the blonde by the sleeve. "I'm fine." I said. "Look she's fine we can go now Falco." The brunette shouted. "Gabi don't be rude." I heard him whisper to her. "I'm Falco and this is Gabi nice to meet you." He said and smiled. I shook his hand and said. "I'm Y/N nice to meet you too." "Where are you heading too?" He asked. "Uh well-" I was then cut off by my parents calling me. "Y/N hurry." I heard my mother call. "Well Falco and Gabi it was nice meeting you." I said and waved goodbye. "Nice meeting you too." Gabi shouted at the top of her lungs. Well um she's something. "Who were those kids?" My dad asked. "Oh just kids that live near by my apartment." I said. My parents just nodded and walked inside the restaurant.
The restaurant: