Chapter 9🦋

I then felt butterflies 🦋

Yelena's POV:

Watching Y/N sleep was creepy, but kind of entertaining. Eventually I got bored of watching her/him/them and decided to scroll through TikTok the first thing I saw was a tiktok saying 'your soulmate has these features.' What a bunch of crap. They have H/L, H/C, E/C and they're very kind. 'Your soulmate is Y/N.' My inner voice said. No ways those tiktoks are such a waste. After scrolling for a few hours I realized I should wake Y/N up. After all we had lessons in two hours. "Rise and shine." I screamed in her/his/their ear. The reaction I got was priceless. Y/N was tangled in the blanket, with messy hair and had a very angry look on her/his/their face. I slowly backed away, but before I knew it a kick was sent my way and I toppled over and onto the floor. "What was that for?" I groaned in pain. "For screaming a dead meme into my ear." She/he/they snapped. "Go have a shower and then come back here and get ready." I groaned. "Show me the way." Y/N said smugly and grinned at the pain I was in. Even as I got up my stomach hurt. "Are you okay?" She/he/they asked worriedly. "Yeah I'm fine my friend just kicked me really hard in the stomach no biggie." I said and fake cried. "Boo hoo you deserved it for screaming in my ear." She/he/they snapped. "Fair enough, but don't forget who cuddled me and slept like a baby in my bed." I said with a smirk. Getting to Y/N was my favourite thing it's a new hobby. Especially seeing her/him/them flustered it's hilarious. She/he/they turned their face away from me in a childish manner. "I'm sorry short stuff." I said. "Shut up you door." Y/N said. "Aw are you mad that's so cute." I teased. "Weren't you the girl who got kicked by me this morning." Y/N said sternly. "Showers are here." I said ignoring the comment and made a gesture towards the door. "Make sure no one sees you. I don't want my bestie getting in trouble." I said to her/him/them. Y/N just let out a tch and went into the bathrooms. Janitor Levi much. I took a ten minute shower and I felt refreshed after that all nighter. Y/N was long gone from the showers when I got out and wasn't even in my dorm when I got back. Was/were she/he/they that angry with me. (Yelena why you such a silly baka) I'm such an idiot. Hopefully I'll see Y/N with the rest of the group. I got dressed and did my routine super quickly.

Yelena's outfit: