Chapter 8🦋

Y/N gave me butterflies🦋F/C: Favourite color

F/C: Favourite color

Y/N POV:

We were listening to classical music and walking down the streets of Marley. When Yelena's icy cold hand held mine my heart exploded. How can one have so much power over me. Yelena didn't even know she was holding my hand that was cute. 'Oi oi she doesn't like you that way and you learnt it the hard way.' my inner voice snapped. Oh gosh my inner voice was always right she was holding my hand, because it's cold that's all Y/N get a hold of yourself. "Thinking about something?" Yelena asked. "No don't worry nothing like that." I replied. "I can tell when you're worried." She whispered in my ear. Her breath was hot and tickled my ear. "I'm just stressed about university and stuff." I said. She gave me a do you think I believe this crap look and hummed in acknowledgement. "I like this song." She said and tried to break the awkward silence. She noticed my footsteps come to a halt. "Here already?" She questioned glumly. "Would you like to come in." I offered. She gave me a look that said she wanted to. "Please." I said and gave her puppy dog eyes. "But the dorms they won't let me in after nine o'clock." She said worriedly. I looked at my phone and it was already eight o'clock. I had a crazy idea and the chances of Yelena agreeing weren't very high. "I have an idea, but it may be dumb." I said very quickly. "Go on." She urged me. "We should have a sleepover." I said leaning closer to her. "I agree with you." She said leaning closer to me. Our noses were nearly touching and I moved back. "Who's place?" She asked. "Whatever is most convenient." She said carelessly. Oh how she was so careless I loved it. 'SIMP' My inner voice shouted. I immediately ignored it. "If we stay at my place we get a TV, a double bed, WiFi and snacks and if we stay at your place I can steal all your fashionable clothes so you choose." I teased her. "Okay your place it is." She said with jazz hands. "We need to get your stuff for tomorrow." I said in a panicked voice. Now we had to run all the way there and back here. Yelena could probably see the look on my face and said. "Get your stuff we can have a sleepover in my dorm." She didn't sound angry or annoyed she looked smug as ever. I quickly grabbed a bunch of stuff I needed and shoved it in a bag. "Where you going Lovey?" Mrs Launder questioned. "Just a sleepover." I said and grinned. "With your girlfrienddd." She said childishly. "Hush she may hear you." I said nervously. "I bet she likes you." Mrs Launder said and rushed into her apartment. That line had me thinking, but that was just an old lady's opinion. "Hurry up sexy face." Yelena shouted from outside. Sexy face what kind of name was that. "There you are. I thought you died in there." Yelena groaned. "Sexy face huh." I said. "Yes you are sexy and have a face therefore you are sexyface." She said as if she just solved the hardest mathematics problem. "Come on it's nearly nine o'clock." I said to her. "Yes mum." She said then she started sprinting. "Last one there is a rotten egg." She shouted. "No fair you got a head start." I groaned and sprinted after her.
*Time skip brought to you by GÆ*
When we got their, there was a guard on duty. "Shit how am I gonna get past them?" I questioned her. "Just watch and learn you rotten egg." She said. She walked up to the guard and said something then he left and headed towards the boys dorms. She waved me over and said. "You just have to say the right things." "So you've done this before?" I asked. Did she sneak many people into dorms. "I attended boarding school of course I snuck some friends in." She said bluntly. Maybe I shouldn't have asked that. We quickly went to the dorm and guess who was waiting by Yelena's door. None other than Mr Zeke. "Hello Yelena and..." He didn't seem to know my name and I didn't even want him to know. "Y/N." Yelena said for me. "Why are you here?" She snapped. "I just wanted to give you this." He said and placed an envelope in her hand and strolled away. "Is he even allowed in here?" I asked Yelena. "I doubt it." she said and unlocked her door and let me in. Her room was super tidy and had really cool decorations.
Yelena's room: