Chapter 19🦋

Butterflies everywhere🦋

Y/N's POV:

Yelena was still sleeping even though it was the afternoon. She must be really sick. I watched her sleep and she looked a lot less intimidating. I always wondered if Yelena liked me or if she just said she did, because she felt bad. 'If she didn't like you she wouldn't look at you like that or always want your attention.' My inner voice said. How would you know. 'I know better than you.' It commented. I'm honestly scared to be more than friends with Yelena. I still don't know much about her, gosh stop being so mysterious. I mean I think she likes me as much as I like her. I just don't like the thought of being in love and then being heartbroken in the end. 'She doesn't seem like the type to just leave.' And what if she does? I don't want to be attached, because people always leave. She'll leave me all alone. Before my overthinking got to me Yelena woke up. "I feel better." She said groggily. "Already?" I asked. "That medicine really helped and where do you buy your soap?" She asked and chuckled. "The store." I said. "The universities soap literally sucks." She groaned. "Well if you want I could buy you some soap." I said and I just laughed at the thought of me buying Yelena soap. "It's okay. Do you want to go around town?" She asked. "But you're still sick." I protested. "Please." She pleaded. "No." I said. 'Joy kill.' My inner voice said. Her head was hidden in my shirt and her arms were wrapped around me. Her hair is so tempting to touch and eventually I stroked it, but when she noticed I jerked my hand away. "Aw are you nervous." She teased. "NO." I said. She looked up at me and grabbed my hand. "You're an idiot." She said and got up. Her grip on my hand was so strong she pulled me up with her. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Stay here." She said and grabbed her bag and went to the bathroom. Gosh was she always up to something. Maybe falling in love was okay and maybe heartbreak would be okay too. I noticed Yelena's phone was buzzing like crazy on the kitchen counter. Who was messaging her? "Yelena." I called, but got no answer. Jeez. Then her phone started ringing. Oh shit should I answer? I decided it would be okay.

"Hey biatch Onyan here." Someone said from the other side. "Hey this is-" I was cut off by the person saying. "Oh my gosh Yelena has a secret lover." "Oh no, no I'm just her friend." I said. "Can you tell her Margaret wants to speak sooner or later." The person said. "Oh yeah sure no problem." I said. Who's Margaret. "Yes queen thanks. Tell her to call me back. Mwah." They said excitedly and cut the call. Who ever that was I have respect for them. Probably her gay best friend. "What do you think?" Yelena asked and walked out in the most fashionable outfits ever.

Yelena's outfit: