Chapter 16🦋

Even your messages make me feel butterflies🦋

Y/N's POV:
I was so excited to go to the movie marathon with Pieck and her group and my group. Jean and Connie are probably going to tell everyone I'm 'dating' Sasha and then they'll make remarks about Yelena and me. 'Sasha will just eat food don't worry.' My inner voice said. It wasn't reassuring, but it did make me feel better. Having my parents around was annoying. They were freaking out over that kiss polaroid and Yelena forgot her bra. They think we did the deed and want me to go to a clinic. Kill me right now. Thankfully they agreed to let me go to Pieck's movie marathon which was at Bertolt's house. My parents were shopping for more home decor not that I needed it. "So who is that girl?" My mum asked for the billionth time. "She's a peer from university." I said obviously frustrated. "Why was her bra in your room?" My dad asked. "Nobody sleeps with a bra and can we not talk about this in public." I groaned. One of the workers seemed to be listening to the argument and approached me. "Honey never do the deed when your parents are around." She whispered and sashayed away. What the actual fuck? Despite the weird lady and my awkward parents I was getting hungry. "You look hungry." My mum said. She is a mind reader. "Go buy us some drinks from the café." My dad said and shoved some money in my hands. "Thanks." I said with a big grin on my face. I probably look like a thirteen year old whose parents said they could go buy a book. I speed walked out of the home depot and ran to the café. On my way I bumped into someone. "Ow." I yelped. I looked up and it was Mr Zeke. Oh gosh kill me. "Didn't see you there Y/N." He said carefully. "Nor did I." I said and walked away. "Yelena not with you?" He asked rather than stated. "Do you see her with me?" I asked. "No." He said. "Well." I said. "Want to go buy drinks?" He asked. Why would I want to buy drinks with creepy Yeager. "No." I said and walked off leaving him dumbfounded. I walked to the café and saw my favorite blonde drinking tea and eating cheesecake. "Yelena." I screamed and ran to her table and nearly knocked over a kid or two on the way. "Watch it." Some Karen snapped. "Hello Y/N." Pieck's dreamy voice said. "Pieck." I shouted and hugged her. "I missed you too." She said. "I haven't seen you in forever." I said and smiled from ear to ear. Gosh Pieck was one of the nicest people ever. "Hey." Yelena said awkwardly. "Yelena I've got to tell you something." I said as if it was some stupid gossip. "I'll leave you to it." Pieck said and went to the bathroom. Once Pieck was out of sight I leaned over and said. "You left your bra in my room." I instantly looked away. "That's where it was." She sighed. "My parents can be a little annoying sometimes, but they're chill with you." I said she just shot me an unconvinced look. "Oh beware a wild monkey aka Zeke is looking for you." I whispered. She just giggled and said. "Don't feed the monkeys." I couldn't wait for tonight. I saw my parents approaching the café and I sprinted to the line. I saw Yelena watch from the distance and I think she winked which made me melt. "Who are you drooling over?" My mother asked. 'Yelena.' My inner voice said. "That girl's food." I said and surprisingly she believed it. "So are we going to sit down?" My mother asked. "Actually we should." She said before I could speak more. My parents quickly got a table which was so close to Yelena's table. I was praying that Pieck wouldn't do anything, but unfortunately she did. "Hey Y/N." She said again. "Oh hey Pieck great to see you." I said acting as if we just met. "You should come sit with me and Yelena." She said excitedly. Why did she say YELENA. "Yelena?" My dad questioned. "Hello Mr and Mrs L/N. I'm Pieck Finger and Yelena is my girlfriend." Pieck said covering up all unanswered questions. All hail Pieck for saving my ass. "Lesbians." I heard my mum mutter. "Go sit with your friends." My dad urged. Oh now it's okay. When I got to the table which was two tables behind my old table Yelena looked like she was going to die of laughter. "That was so funny oh my god I heard everything." She gasped. "I'm great at lying." Pieck whispered. "I can't believe they believed that." I laughed. "Yeah you two are a better pair." Pieck teased. Yelena blushed and I looked away. "Not in the mood huh." She teased again. "Where's Annie?" I asked. "Off with lover boy." Yelena said. "I mean Armin is a cutie, but I'm cuter." Pieck groaned. "Pieck X Annie." I joked. "We're fake baes!" Pieck exclaimed. "Fake baes?" Yelena questioned. "A person who's like your bae, but isn't." Pieck shouted. My parents turned to look and I shifted further from Yelena. "What?" Pieck asked after the sudden silence. "What time are we going to Bertolt's house?" I asked. I couldn't wait to see everyone again, but they probably think I ditched them. "6 o'clock do you need a lift?" Pieck asked. Yelena looked so bored and started playing with her silver spoon. "No." I said to Pieck and all my attention was on Yelena playing with a spoon. Why is this so amusing. "Cute." I heard Pieck mutter. Pieck was right Yelena was kind of cute when she did random things. "What's cute?" Yelena asked not looking up from the spoon. "You of course." I teased even though I secretly meant it. She just looked at me and then back the spoon and said. "Would you like to have some weed with me tonight and maybe watch Peppa Pig?" "That's my dream." I said. "And me?" Pieck groaned. Yelena gave her this look that I've never seen. "Geez okay." Pieck muttered. "You can come Pieck," I said. "See Yelena, Y/N isn't mean like you." Pieck cheered. I could see my parents watching us from the other table as if we were ten year olds. My mum mouthed something to me which probably meant we have to go. "Guys I have to go." I said. "Eat this." Yelena said and stuffed a spoon of cheesecake into my mouth. My parents looked horrified at the sight of the 6'7 blonde girl feeding me cheesecake. "You're an idiot, but that tastes good." I said. "Byeeeeee." Pieck said and Yelena just waved. She's so weird. 'I bet you enjoyed that.' My inner voice said. Of course food is food. "That girl is so weird." My dad huffed. "No wonder Y/N is friends with the both of them." My mum said in annoyance. They are so judgemental I cant even. "So are you going to watch movies at her house?" My mum asked. "Yeah." I said. I didn't want to go on about the party, because they may just not let me go. "It's good that you go out." My dad said. Woah if I went to parties in high school they'd get all worked up. Mum and dad decided to go back to their hotel and visit me tomorrow and maybe have lunch after all they'll be here for a week. When I got home my first priority was Petra's studio work. I was nearly done I just had to add references to my essay. 'Do it tomorrow.' My inner voice said. Yeah it's just references, but like maybe I should do it now. 'Tomorrow sounds nice.' No. 'I know you want to.' my inner voice said. At the end of this argument with myself I referenced my essay like a responsible student. It was already five o'clock by the time and I wasn't even ready. I mean it was a movie marathon so I didn't have to look good. I just put on some random things and it looked pretty chic. (I'm lowkey sorry if your fashion sense isn't like this, but...)
Your outfit: