chapter 2: girl you gotta get dick

"Hey Sar!" I greet my favorite barista with a huge smile on my face

"Hey Jules, hey Kitty." She looks down over the counter at the little Bulldog sitting at my feet.

I was quite fond of this café for the sole fact that smaller dogs were allowed in if they were quiet. Kitty wasn't one to bark and cause a scene so I never had any issues there. Also Sarah was a sucker for Kitty and started bringing in dog treats for us so he had something to snack on too.

"What can I get for ya today?" She questions looking up at me as I study the board of drinks as if I haven't been here a million times.

"Uhh lets go with an iced caramel macchiato with a splash of coconut milk please and a bagel please." I start to dig through my tote for my wallet while Sarah rings me up.

"Okay do you want that to go or?" She beings but I say I'm staying, finally finding my wallet and pulling out a $10.

"Alright, that's gonna be $8.67."

*****

Sipping on my coffee at the bar top with Kitty in the chair next to me. Me and Sar talk about life. It wasn't busy, most people who came in got their coffee to go and there wasn't anyone here now.

"Wait she said, word-for-word, "girl you gotta get dick?" Sarah ask almost crying from laughing so hard.

"Yes! Fucking 70 year old Betty is giving ME sex advice now." I say hanging my head in my hands, laughing as well now.

"God I love that woman." Sarah responds while both of us were in fits of laugher still.

We were laughing so hard we didn't hear the bell of the door signaling that someone had just walked in.

"Whats got you two in such a good mood." The voice of Sarahs boyfriend Mitch startled not only me and Sarah but Kitty as well making him awaken from his baby power nap.

"Oh hey baby," Sarah says trying to tone down her giggles "hey Harry, long time no see." She says making her way around the counter to Mitch giving him and Harry hugs.

"Hi Mitch." I say with a smile on my face as Kitty jumps down and waddles his way over to the boys.

Mitch actually owned this little surf shop down the road. You can buy or rent surfboards, pay for classes, or bring in your board for repairs. Its needless to say his business was booming.

"Hey Jules, c'mere this is my friend Harry, Harry this is Juliette."

I stand up and walk over to them, "Hi," I reach my hand out to his and instantly he accepts "its nice to meet you."

"You too, Juliette." His deep British accent rolled off his tongue making my heart flutter.

I mean, what girl doesn't like an accent?