chapter 8: i am absolutely obsessed with her *

It didn't take much convincing on Juliettes part to get her to come with me

It didn't take much convincing on Juliettes part to get her to come with me. I had her pack a small duffle bag with some clothing and essentials. She called Betty to ask if she could come by and feed Kitty and let him out. We were all set.

When Juliette first left the store, I went back home before going to her. I threw some shit in a bag and drove to her house in my Jeep. I had a plan, if she accepted my apology I was going to ask to bring her out somewhere for the night or so and if she didn't accept my apology, I was gonna go by myself and wallow in sadness.

We are now on our way to my special spot. It was about a little over an hour and a half drive but it was worth it. I had a small secluded beach in Malibu I found when I was 17. Every time I went no-one was there and it was peaceful. I think Jules will like it.

She has had a hard day. It was my fault. I brought up something I knew she would get upset over. I obviously didn't know the depth of this issue until she explained it but I should have known better than to bring it up.

I was a mess, crying on my way over, crying at her doorstep when she wouldn't answer, crying when I was apologizing. I was so scared. She could have easily told me to never speak to her again. I was truly insensitive when I brought this topic up, but instead she listened to me and let me in.

It is safe to say the if I ever met her parents I would go crazy on them. I am not a violent person but I promise I would be. Who the fuck thinks it's okay to put their child through that? I don't think she has even truly let me see deep into her yet. We are just barely scraping off the surface to issues she has been dealing with for years.

Jules is currently sitting in my passenger seat with a big fluffy blanket. Her head is resting on my shoulder with her eyes closed. We have only been driving got 15 minutes but crying takes a lot out of you. I decided to take the longer route to Malibu. There was only a bit of stop and go traffic this way compared to the other way.

Jules looked so peaceful. I'm not sure if she was asleep right now or just resting her eyes but I was afraid to talk or move in fear that I would disturb her.

I am so lucky to have her in my life. She is everything you want in someone and more. She is just perfect, from her personality to the last strand of hair on her head, everything about was just flawless. I am absolutely obsessed with her.

*****

After driving for well over an hour, we finally made it to the beach. Juliette had woken up not too long ago so I made reservations for us at a near-by hotel.

When parking on the small concrete lot, I noticed there was another car there. I wasn't too worried about us having privacy since it was a pretty big beach.

It was very warm outside and a little humid which wasn't very common. A deep fog had rolled over the beach giving it a calming vibe.

 A deep fog had rolled over the beach giving it a calming vibe