chapter 10: i forgot why we are even here

Juliettes car ^^^

As Saturday rolls around I grow even more nervous about this party

As Saturday rolls around I grow even more nervous about this party. I tend to get very anxious when it comes to social gatherings. Also the fact that I haven't been to one of these parties since I was 17 and my grandmother was still here is making me just a tad upset.

A few days ago Harry and I went out to LA to one of my favorite clothing stores to go get something for today. Harry was hesitant to go for some reason but we eventually did.

Once we got our outfits and went to checkout he went to pay but I stopped him and paid for both of our clothes. The cost was extremely high and he isn't broke by any means but he also doesn't have the money I have to just throw around.

He pouted for a bit saying that he should have paid because he was "the man" but then he took us to get our nails done and paid for that so he stopped complaining over the small gift I gave him.

He got a manicure, three of five nails were light pink and the other two were a powdery blue. I got a short round set of acrylics that was a pinkish-nude. Surprisingly he was very fun to go with though. He looked so happy getting them painted and he would lean over into my space whenever the nail tech stopped on him for a minute to comment on how pretty my nails looked.

Lately Harry has been spending more and more time at the house with me and Kitty. He wakes up here, goes to work occasionally and sometimes I go with him just because I'm bored, oh speaking of, I just made a surfboard at the shop. It took a full week and Harry assisted me but I made my very own surfboard all by myself. I gave it to Harry because he surfs and I am afraid to but that has been the only board he has been using.

After he finishes up what he need to do at the shop, sometimes we'll go to the beach together with Kitty. He'll surf while I watch and tan or we both play with Kitty in the sand or on a trail. Sometimes we'll go home and spend the day by my pool. Sometimes we will take a little trip out and spend the day somewhere else. It's always different but I don't seem to ever get bored around him.

Currently, Harry is laying on my bed with Kitty curled to his chest while I do my makeup. I have only just gotten out of the shower but I needed to get a move on if we were gonna get to the party on time, Linda hates when people are late. Plus Betty wanted me to drive her because by the time we leave it'll be dark and she didn't want to drive then.

I finished up with my makeup and start to curl my already dried hair as Harry makes his way over to my bathroom vanity and sits on the stool while I stand.

"You look so pretty, my love." He begins to fluff his hair around with his hand while he is just in a white tank top and a pair of boxer briefs.

"Thank you, you look pretty too." I say as I walk out of the bathroom and to the direction of my
closer to get dressed. Harry stands and follows me grabbing his suite from the bagged clothing hanger and brings to dress himself and I do the same.