chapter 21: enlighten me please

Stomach? Moving and big

Boobs? Enlarged and lactating.

Feet? Swollen and in pain.

Back? Breaking and sore.

Elbow? Shattering and unbearable.

Emotions? I don't know where the fuck they are.

Hair? Really shiny. I kinda love it right now.

I have no energy to move at all. I want to make a dinner for Harry to do something nice but I literally cannot do it.  I think I'm just getting lazy but my bed is my new BFF. I think I love it more than Harry.

Harry walks in the room typing on his phone as I lay on the bed straddling my pillow. "That should be me ya know? Not the pillow." He lays down next to me but I just grunt in return not being able to form words.

His hair is all messy and his face is smushed to the side as he stares at me with a sloppy grin. I truly love this man with my everything. He is so beautiful.

"I have an absolutely brilliant idea." Harry states as he ruffles his hair around.

"Enlighten me please."

"Okay so I say I drive us around and we can't leave until we pick out a baby name."

"Harry we'll be out for hours wasting gas. I'm not in the mood to be kidnapped and not be allowed home and in my sweet, sweet bed." We still have not been able to decide on a name and I just don't think I want to deal with it today.

"It is absolutely killing me that we still haven't figured out a name. I want to be able to talk to her with an actual name."

"I know, believe me I do too, this is just harder than I thought. Nothing fits her."

"Well then that means we just need to put all our attention on her, okay? We have great ideas when we are in the car so let's go babe!"

He is pulling me out of bed before I can protest and is pulling clothing out for me to change into. "You understand you're on my shit list now right? I am tired, Styles." I sigh but he is pulling my shirt off of me and changing my bra so I'm out of the yucky one with milk stains.

We get changed and we get in the Jeep. I recline my seat at an angle so I can attempt to get sleep and keep some pressure off of my bladder. "Keep your mind awake, my love." Harry says as he puts his hand on my upper thigh giving me a tight squeeze.

After a few minutes of driving, I start to fall asleep to the soft hum on the radio until Harry begins speaking again.

"Ya know babe, when she comes out, I am gonna rail ya until you can't walk." His face stays straight as he continues staring dead straight ahead through his sunglasses.

"Harry I was sleeping."

"This is agony ya know? The only stuff we've done is light and easy, not the way it was before we got her." He begins to whine at his sex life.