chapter 15: baby on the brain

- 2 month time jump -

We have officially made it past the first trimester. There has been tons of morning sickness, my breast have moved up a cup size, there has been lots of peeing, like a crazy amount, insane cravings, heartburn, lots of sweating, lot of tears. Over all pretty fun!

I am thankful to have Harry. Imagine if some dirtbag knocked me up. They wouldn't be on the floor with me at all hours of the day making sure I was okay when I threw up and then making sure I was re hydrated right after. He has been giving plenty of feet massages and been really understanding with my mood swings. I felt bad for yelling at him for small things but I couldn't help it for some reason.

Harry and I have also officially moved in together. He was basically living here already so it wasn't much of a change. Now he just isn't renting a house and all his stuff is here instead of a majority of his stuff.

I haven't gone out much in this past month. I started showing at two months and I was worried we wouldn't make it past the three month mark so I didn't want the news out. If I did go out I wore something loose and flowy.

Even though we had attempted to keep this a secret for a bit, Betty was quick to see though it.

She came over shortly after we found out about the baby and she just knew there was something wrong. I think Harry watching me like a hawk is what set her off but she kept pushing us to tell her what was up.

"Stop being so secretive!" Betty rolls her eyes at us as she sips her tea. "What do ya mean 'secretive'?" Harry questioned her while looking a little lost.

"Are you two expecting or something? Why are you waking on eggshells around me?" She seems clearly annoyed but by the way Harry and my face dropped at the exact same time she figured it out.

"Jesus, Mary, and Joseph." Betty exasperates.

"Pregnant?" The woman damn well near yells at this point.

"I'm gonna be a grandma!"

It was safe to say that Betty was overjoyed. Since she knew Harry called his mom and told her the news, she was thrilled as well. We didn't tell anyone else and we told Anne and Betty not to say a peep to anyone until we say it's okay.

Harry wasn't good at keeping secrets but he would have taken this to the grave. He didn't let even a hint slip out at work. I was very proud of him.

Right now I'm in the pool playing with Kitty as Harry cleans the house up. Harry has been babying me and its only gonna get worst. I swear if the boy could roll me up in bubble wrap I think he would. I barley have a bump so I can't even imagine what he is going to when my stomach is the size of a damn watermelon.

Lately I have been thinking about motherhood. I truly don't believe I will be a good mom.

My mother was shit to me and that's who I learned from. What if I subconsciously start to do the same to the kid? I don't know what kids like or need. Harry is the saving grace here but he has lost his mind with baby brain.