chapter 34: sex deprivation isn't healthy*

"How long will Maddie be at Bettys?" Harry ask as he plops his body right down next to mine, wrapping his arm around my shoulders

"Mmm probably another hour or two." A sly smile grows on his face. "An hour or two you say."

"What are you thinking about?" I ask him looking so confused, he leans over and grabs me by the hips, setting me on his lap.

"And how old is Maddie?" He ask me making me wonder  where is this even going.

"Just over a month? Why?"

"Did you know we just officially hit the time we can have sex again? Like without anything getting messed up."

"Really?"

"Yep. And Maddie is gone with Betts, Kitty is at the groomers, and we have no where to be." He raises is eyebrows and I finally understand what he is getting at.

"Ohh, so we are in the all clear?" I ask him placing a small his on his jawline. "Mhm." He hums out as I slowly kiss all over his jaw and neck. His breath hitches up as I get to his little sweet spot underneath his ear. He looses it when I get there

He moves his hips around underneath mine getting uncomfortable in his pants. His pants are pretty flimsy so I can feel everything down there. I start to grind against him but stop very quickly. "Are you okay?" He ask me shifting a bit as I get off of him. I trot to the window and quickly yank all the curtains shut. "M'not taking that risk again." I mutter and then hop back on top of him so I am straddling him once again.

"My baby is so smart." He grabs my ass with one hands and rakes his fingers up the back of my head, wrapping his fingers in my hair as he starts kissing me. I begin grinding on him slowly making him whimper in-between my lips. As he pulls away he says "God you're so sexy."

I roll my eyes and try to ignore his comment but he grabs my hips and stops me. "Do not roll your eyes at me." He says clenching his jaw, he has to be hurting by now. "I didn't, let me go."

"No, why'd you roll your eyes." We are never going to have sex. "Harry. Did you want to do this or not?"

"I do. I do so bad, waited 10 months, we've been so gentle, I need it. But why'd you roll your eyes."

"Harry you are gonna turn me off if you keep talking like this." I can feel my dampness as my core aches a bit. I really need this. Sex deprivation isn't healthy.

"Just tell me, I'm sweating over here." He pants out while swiping his bottom lip with his tongue.

"I don't feel sexy. Thats all, can we go now." I shift my hips on him trying to get some relief from me. I am flustered but Harry obviously doesn't care, instead he cups my face and pulls me into him so our foreheads are pressed together and our noses just gently touch.

"How the hell can you not feel sexy? You are the sexiest woman ever baby. You have to be absolutely insane to not believe that."

I haven't felt good in my body since Maddie was born but I didn't want to talk about it. All the stretch marks and fat just make me feel so terrible. I don't say anything to him and he understands, he gives me a sad tight-lipped and shook his head. "I get it" is all he said. He brought my lips back to his and we resumed where we last left off.