chapter 4: i am more than okay with this*

Juliette's Bedroom ^^^

I don't know where I got the sudden urge to kiss her but god I loved it

Amazingly, she unlocked the door and kicked it open, without breaking our kiss once.

Once we were in the house, she only stopped kissing me to look over at the tiny dog curled up on the couch.

"Kitty," she says and the dog pokes his head up, she points to a bedroom with the door open and says "go to bed" and he instantly gets up and waddles over there.

"Sorry" she mumbles, "I don't feel like scarring my pup tonight." With that I let out a loud, hardy laugh, a laugh I only seem to have with her.

"It was a brilliant idea, babe." I say as I push a stray hair behind her ear and then she grabs my face and pulls me into a kiss and again. I bend down to grab the backs of her thighs, picking her up so she can straddle me.

She points me in the direction of her bedroom and with large strides I make it there very quickly.

Tossing her on the bed, I lean over her with my hands near her head, our noses just barely touching, "are you okay with this?" I ask making sure I'm not rushing her into anything she doesn't want.

"Yeah, yes, are you okay with this?" This may be the first time a woman has asked me for my consent.

I always ask when I'm with someone, man or woman, that's just human fucking decency but never have I been asked.

"I am more than okay with this. " When the words get across to her, she begins to unbutton my top and pulling it off while I start to take her clothes off as well.

She is not wearing bra.

I am left in white boxer briefs with pre cum leaking out of my rock hard erection, and she is in a black lacy thong now.

I start kissing her again, this time harsher than before, I need this, I need her.

Her hands start at my shoulders but ventures down to my chest, all the way down to the bulge in my underwear, holding it in her small hand.

Bring my hand down I begin to rub circles through her panties, not yet wanted to fully go in all the way yet, just wanting to get her excited.

But she was absolutely soaking already, letting a little whine come out showing how desperate she needed me.

Moving her underwear over, I dip my fingers down to her entrance and move back up to her clit to rub in circles again but this time making direct contact.

As soon as I touch her, a small moan leaves her mouth, this only encourages me. I start kissing away from her mouth, going down the the nook of her neck spastically using my teeth to softly nibble on her skin.

"Harry," she moans out, she begins to rub my cock through my underwear "I need you."

The fire in my belly only deepens. I need her too.